Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ffs. Been on phone to the police twice today and then had paramedics sent out from an hour away on fucking blue lights for me when I stated to police that I was doing ok and managing how I was feeling.. had no idea paramedics were turning up
  • Options
    Sat waiting for a phone call about medication from out of hours
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    I feel terrible :c
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I need help I feel alone 😭😓
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I'd love to get back into meditation but first u
    I need to figgure out how to put together my very own home timetable. I'm actually quite excited about because I'm intending on doing to extra learning. 

Going to feel more centred, more more focused and goal oriented 🌿

Here's to working towards being the best possible version of ourselves 🎉
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Just want to sleep, to stressed and anxious about Saturdays events.
    , Can't bring myself down Enough to relax and be in the space to sleep.

I'm exhausted.
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Just wanted to send some hugs to everyone who needs them right now.

We care about each and every one of YOU :heart:

:smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Just need to sit down and cry. 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    I feel really low about the job. I kinda expected it because of the whole driving thing and all. But yeah still upset

but I am feeling tiny bit better my tonsils will be getting looked at again tomorrow. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited September 2020

TW

Having a first heavy period, like actual real one since having an abortion 3 years ago. It's so painful and it's bringing back so many bad memories. I want to curl up and cry. It's like I'm losing a baby all over again 

Also barely eating. The stress and break in trust have hit me that much I feel constantly unable to eat. I know stress does that. But I also know other key factors are to play. 

I'm angry at everyone involved with breaking my trust. I'm angry at everyone who sees me as nothing. I'm angry that nobody truly cares about me.

I'm a lost cause nobody wants. 

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Has anyone used the Clares law to check up on someone? My sister is going to stay over at weekend far away with 29 year old and I want to know if he is on sex offenders list, no reason, other than just don’t know the guy
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Has anyone used the Clares law to check up on someone? My sister is going to stay over at weekend far away with 29 year old and I want to know if he is on sex offenders list, no reason, other than just don’t know the guy

Clare's law is domestic violence not the sex offenders list? 
    You can request information through police.
  • Options
    Oh i don’t know what law it is. How do I do if?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Shaunie said:
    Oh i don’t know what law it is. How do I do if?

You have to contact police. Search it under your police force and tells you how to find out.  You might not be allowed to request it. I think it's the person involved with the person who they are requesting information on
  • Options
    Oh Might just pretend for me then
     thanks
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Oh Might just pretend for me then
     thanks

You might need to know date of birth and other Information of him though, to gain access because there's probably several others with the same name. 
  • Options
    When idk what else to do. I just sleep. Fucking hate being awake
  • Options
    Feel on verge of reaching crisis tbh. Feeling really shit
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    no matter what I do I'll never be good enough for anyone 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I WANT TO FUCKING DIEE😢
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Just had a panic attack at work. My anxiety’s been okay for ages now I’m so annoyed at myself 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    [deleted post]
    Post edited by JustV on
  • Options
    Feeling so fucking awful right now. Running out of reason not to kil myself. Not even got anything to look forward to. Feeling like Don’t want to leave my bed ever again  or reply to anyone. Fucking awful. I’m so sad. I have gp appointment at 5 to look at my tonsils again. I swear fuckin god if they say they can’t see anything omg i don’t know what I’m going to do. Fucking fed up. Can’t even be bothered to get ready. Just want to be dead

And lol at my post that got deleted can’t even share dreams. 
  • Options
    Does anyone want to speak with me. I’m feeling really bad 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
  • Options
    Just had another nap and literally dreamt I sold myself for money
  • Options
    Had to call in sick to work 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Pulling the forces of the Avengers to keep my chakras aligned 
  • Options
    Ugh I feel so ill
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Ugh I feel so ill

Hope you feel better soon 💕
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    Just feel so unwanted and ignored lately, honestly doesn't feel like a single person honestly cares, I could be dead and no one would care, maybe it would be better off that way.
This discussion has been closed.