Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

September photo challenge

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Eyepatch said:
    7 is favourite drink but my cup of tea looked pretty unappealing in a photo- so here’s the dog when her favourite cafe runs out of puppachino— It’s just cream in a mug 
    Cute dog!!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @Shaunie Thank you 😊 Your dog looks super cute too! The one in your current profile pic 🐕  <3
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Brilliant response @Aidan and @Eyepatch ! Wasn't sure how today's photo challenge was going to go!

Monster- M for my actual name!
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster

J- this cute little jellyfish my sister crocheted for me. Had to black out the back ground to hide all the rubbish 😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Cute!
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster

L - Laptop :smiley:

Something old - the victory medal from WW1
    Something Old- Bones
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    I wanted to post for something new, but I don’t have new things I’m poor lol so here’s a picture of a Bee
    Cute! Love it. Thank you for posting something!
    edited September 2020

Something new! & stripes for tomorrow :smiley:
    Liam said:

Something new! & stripes for tomorrow :smiley:
    Eww Celtic, no way 😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Liam said:
    I don’t personally even watch football, but my family are huge rangers fans lol
    rangers eeeee :lol:
    edited September 2020
    Stripes! Sort off  :p  plus he is outside 
    The little hedgehog in our garden 
    Something outside - the wee oinkers... they are technically inside but they wouldn't come out so that'll have to do :lol:

• ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Something outside! Barney!

Alis propriis volat 
     canal boats!!
    Thank you everyone who has taken part so far!!
    Day 14- Someone’s trying to get Inside the sofa...

Lock screen 

Lockscreen, Can anyone guess the painter? :) 
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Looks like van Gogh to me!

Here's mine: 

@chubbydumpling  That’s right!  =)
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    My lock screen is me and my two sisters 💕💕💕
    (they’re obviously not crossed out in my actual lock screen lol can you imagine. lol we are just not allowed pictures of other people)
    hate how fat & horrible I look but don’t have many pictures with my sisters
    alolgise for posting few mins out of date did screenshot in date tho ha got distracted

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Day 16-I searched my photos for candles, this was the only result 😂