Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

September photo challenge

GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hello all,

Let's get the photo challenge going again! If you are interested in doing next month's just let me know so I don't plan ahead :)

Have fun!

1.Something blue
    2.Breakfast
    3.Something sweet
    4.Favourite place
    5. Something green
    6. The sky
    7.Favourite drink
    8. A book
    9. My name starts with....
    10.Something old
    11.Something new
    12.Stripes
    13. Something outside
    14.Something inside
    15.Lockscreen
    16.A candle
    17.Pets
    18.Something white
    19.A pattern
    20.Trees
    21.A treat
    22.Art
    23. Something wooden
    24.Upside down
    25.A cosy place
    26. Something funny
    27. After dark
    28.Something orange
    29. Today's weather
    30.Something I am proud of

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Sounds like fun! So we try to post blue things on the 1st- breakfast on the 2nd? Is that right? :) 

My New Hoodie is Blue! I took a picture under a microscope because imma big old nerd. 

"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Thats so cool!!

And yes, the numbers match up to the days of the month! Tomorrow is breakfast!! 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Only thing blue in my room. The purple side I accidentally spray painted

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I don’t tend to eat breakfast on weekdays 😅 maybe someone else can post for this one  <3
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Forgot to post my breakfast so here dinner instead tuna pasta!

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Something blue- cats eyes.

2- I don't eat breakfast.

Day 3- something sweet
    Day Three- The cookies show my main three emotions  :o  
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster

Some more cookies lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Eyepatch made me chuckle 🤣
    @Dandelion Those look soooo good! Did you make them yourself? 
    Eyepatch said:
    @Dandelion Those look soooo good! Did you make them yourself? 
    Thanks, yeah I did. Yours look super yummy. 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    @Dandelion You’ve got great cookie skills! I wish I could eat one :3
    I didn’t made the ones in my picture, I just saw them at the bakery 😅 

Favourite place. The beach
    Not sure I have a favourite place (unless fictional ones count lol) but here is something green!  Tomatoes! 
    Something green and something sweet lol
    Glad to see a fair few getting involved! :)
    @Dandelion Omg I want a hot chocolate now 😂 

@GreenTea Yes, I’d like to join in next month too :) 
    @Eyepatch

Would you like to create next month's photo challenge thread?
    @GreenTea Thank you I’d love to, I might forget though 😂 I’ll try to remember 
    Eyepatch said:
    @GreenTea Thank you I’d love to, I might forget though 😂 I’ll try to remember 

Haha it's ok! Give it a go, I can remind you a couple days before!
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster

Some old ones in my camera roll because the sky is gloomy today :lol:
    Sky from airplane last year :) 
    One my mum took the other night

7 is favourite drink but my cup of tea looked pretty unappealing in a photo- so here’s the dog when her favourite cafe runs out of puppachino— It’s just cream in a mug 

Rose lemonade tea.. absolutely gorgeous

A book
    8, book-  
    Day 9-  E is for Egg.