Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea it’s no problem at all <3 

@Liam orange squash tastes like chemicals lol, no offence ;) 

Might make tea instead 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Tea works! What kind of tea!
    @Shaunie no .. but it made me laugh a little 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @independent_ offence taken :wink:  hahah just playing, you're not wrong :lol:
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Look at how nice it look now it’s getting darker !

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @GreenTea im not so keen on just plain water only have it very occasionally. I’m drinking more tea lately. Especially the lemon green tea I really like that one 
    Liam said:
    @independent_ offence taken :wink:  hahah just playing, you're not wrong :lol:

Orange squash tastes so gross lol prefer summer fruits!
    @GreenTea im not so keen on just plain water only have it very occasionally. I’m drinking more tea lately. Especially the lemon green tea I really like that one 

Lemon green tea is so good and has some really good health benefits too!! 

Woo join the green tea club
    @Shaunie bet that makes the room feel so cosy ! :smiley: 

@GreenTea naaaah not summer fruits!! Orange squash is 10/10, even if it does taste like pure chemicals :lol:
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    I used to drink orange squash all the time but recently I've switched to summer fruits and stuff. Don't know what happened
    Ordinary green tea is really nice too.

Orange squash is vile. My sister drinks it a pint at a time (please tell me you don’t do that too @Liam)
    Liam said:
    @Shaunie bet that makes the room feel so cosy ! :smiley: 

@GreenT naaaah not summer fruits!! Orange squash is 10/10, even if it does taste like pure chemicals :lol:
    It does! 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I’m a smoothie fan!
    where I get my five a day lol
    Fair enough @liam

Sorry am jumping between here and having an almighty beast of a rant to a friend. 

I try to drink just water, I always feel better if I stick to water
    edited September 2020
    Orange squash is vile. My sister drinks it a pint at a time (please tell me you don’t do that too @Liam)
    maaaaaybeeee :lol:

@GreenTea same, i love a cold glass of water!
    EGM said:
    I used to drink orange squash all the time but recently I've switched to summer fruits and stuff. Don't know what happened

Summer fruits is great
    i had a kale smoothie the once, wasn't a good experience :lol: i do like a fruit smoothie though, blended with lots of ice :tongue:
    @Liam I always find huge pint glasses on our table where she’s been drinking orange squash. Pint glasses are for beer. Not squash 
    @GreenTea ahh, i hear ya.. i don't stress about my sugar intake.. im a fit & healthy person so i dont fear the smoothie :lol: but i do like water, the good stuff... plus sugar free irn bru because the full fat ones leave me wayyy too hyper

@independent_ usually drink it out of mams posh wine glasses and then she moans at me :lol:

im not so keen on smoothies either, a bit sweet for me. Also some of the ones you get are have that similar chemical taste which I hate lol the home made ones are better for that though 
    I stress about sugar intake @Liam lol. I stress about everything I consume 😂 get really triggered about it if I'm not in a good headspace
    im not so keen on smoothies either, a bit sweet for me. Also some of the ones you get are have that similar chemical taste which I hate lol the home made ones are better for that though 
    Yeah some are proper sweet. They’re not very nice sometimes tbh. Makes me feel bit sick tbh. But I drink mostly for the health benefit
    Also they’re very filling so I drink when I feel like binge eating
    okkkkkk @Shaunie pal this movie is soooo weird :lol::lol::lol:
    What's Everyone doing this weekend?
    Liam said:
    okkkkkk @Shaunie pal this movie is soooo weird :lol::lol::lol:
    Is it hahah. 😂 watchable?
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie

I recommend latte as a first, they're tasty and not so strong on the coffee taste ;)

@Liam

Noo way,  I didn't even know you could buy chocolate-covered coffee beans 
    @Shaunie Its watchable fo shoo but a bit on the odd side :lol:

@Salix_alba_2019 ohh yaa my nana always eating them, they look like wee rabbit droppings :lol:
    @Liam I used to put milk in wine glasses and pretend I was drinking wine lol ;) now that I actually drink the wine it’s hilarious that I used to do that 
    edited September 2020
    @independent_ awwww :lol: i used to do that at family parties, juice in a wine glass. i thought i were dead cool haha. I used to mix up the squash flavours like a cocktail