Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekly challenge #147

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Hey folks, so for the next two weeks the challenge is going to be the "Letter challenge" Where we take a picture of something each day, beginning with the letter of the week. 

Looking forward to seeing all your responses :heart:

Take good care everyone :smile:
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Weekly challenge #147 4 votes

Create a story
75% 3 votes
Digital Detox
25% 1 vote
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Monday: Meme

Tuesday: T-Shirt
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Not my t-shirt. I found a picture online
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Wednesday: Wombles