Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Where do you like to visit on holiday?

ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
I've never been abroad, and really would like to travel sometime (Probs next year at this point!).

I want to ask, where have you all visited and really liked? What's your favourite country to visit?

I'd quite like to visit Denmark, Belgium and Japan personally!

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I've been to;
    Greece 
    Mainland Spain 
    Majorca
    France (Normandy)

I'd go back to Greece any time! 

I'd love to go travel Asia
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    My favourite place I have been too is Austria! It was so amazing to ski down the mountains! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    I've been to Gran Caneria and Tenerife before, I much prefer Gran Caneria. However.. My favourite place to go is Center Parcs :heart: (I know it's not abroad) But I love it 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I’ve been to Majorca and to the Greek island of Crete.

I’d also go back to Crete any day. The people are so friendly, and where I went there were so many fantastic independent restaurants, bars and shops - we never even went to the beach because the little village we were in was so lovely lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    After watching race across the world, season one again. I personally would like to travel from the UK, to Singapore.. by land and sea. No planes. 

It's doable. Who's with me?