Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How Big ?

1235»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anyway this thread just proves that women have a more mature mentality when it comes to sexual things...next thing ya know they'll be posting pictures...

Yeah right, you believe that your believe anything!

You girl are so vein its unbelievable and you put so much into your looks. your not that smart sexwise as well, Everyone will tell you that bloke can see the different from sex and love which you girls can't.

You class sex as love or something equally stupid where as a bloke would class as it as a easy lay!
    :p:p:D:p :rolleyes:

*Runs before the Feminist(SP?) get him*
    Vain sweets.

And shush before I get pissed off. :p
    Originally posted by Harmless

You class sex as love or something equally stupid where as a bloke would class as it as a easy lay!
    :p:p:D:p :rolleyes:

*Runs before the Feminist(SP?) get him*

Cheeky fuck...get ya ass up Soho before i kick it! :p

I and im sure many others know the difference between sex and love...there are some girls that confuse it but then again there are lads that do it too! :)

Your just bitter cos we aint posting the actual sizes... ;)
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k

Cheeky fuck...get ya ass up Soho before i kick it! :p

I and im sure many others know the difference between sex and love...there are some girls that confuse it but then again there are lads that do it too! :)

Your just bitter cos we aint posting the actual sizes... ;)

Well I thought I'd try leaving my "Woman hating" view at home but you girls make it so hard for me to bite my tongue ;)

Well I thought I'd try leaving my Woman hating view at home but you girls make it so hard for me to bite my tongue :p;):o

Well you girls read far to may fairly tales book when your younger and this leads to your warped views on love and sex, where as a bloke read playboy and gets the real Facts on love and sex :p;)

*Keeps on running*

P.S Pipe down about my Soho trip, your set tongue's wagging:rolleyes:

Well you girls read far to may fairly tales book when your younger and this leads to your warped views on love and sex, where as a bloke read playboy and gets the real Facts on love and sex :p;)

*Keeps on running*

P.S Pipe down about my Soho trip, your set tongue's wagging:rolleyes:

Immature runt. :p

*Keeps on running*
    [B/]

Thats a very sexist view babe :( I for one did not get any ideas of that sort from fairytales...i dunno why'd you'd think that? :confused:

And your right to keep running cos you know emmas gonna get you now! :D
    Yeah sorry, I'm having "the day from Hell"!!

Thankfully its almost over and I should be my delightful self tomorrow:)
    This is a subject I am very stressed about because I am not sure how important it is to GUYS (i'm gay) but i think it matters quite a lot so i just presume i will be accepted when they fall in love with me. I am 5 inches hard and vastly less soft. This embarasses me greatly as i feel tiny, and i would definately like an extra two inches (i am only 15 so i may grow a little, but it's safe to say i'll always be under average, which upsets me). one thing that i'm unsure about is the average is supposed to be 6 right? then why is it almost everyone seems a little over? do most people of other nationalities have considerably smaller penises or something?

yours, honestly (for once, only kidding),
    jon.
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    This is a subject I am very stressed about because I am not sure how important it is to GUYS (i'm gay) but i think it matters quite a lot so i just presume i will be accepted when they fall in love with me. I am 5 inches hard and vastly less soft. This embarasses me greatly as i feel tiny, and i would definately like an extra two inches (i am only 15 so i may grow a little, but it's safe to say i'll always be under average, which upsets me). one thing that i'm unsure about is the average is supposed to be 6 right? then why is it almost everyone seems a little over? do most people of other nationalities have considerably smaller penises or something?

yours, honestly (for once, only kidding),
    jon.

Don't get stressed matey.

You are 15, so it may grow a little anyway.

The average for Europeans is supposed to be between 5 - 6 ins.

Lastly, it doesn't matter at all, as most posts on this thread have proved. Someone will fall in love with you in time for the sort of person you are.

You can even see that some of the larger than average guys are sometimes NOT happy with there "BITS", & would rather be smaller, so it's different for everybody.

As the cliche say's, "Its what you do with it that matters".

BTW, I'm gay too.

Hi !
    Chaos...how can you be so sure your gay when your so young? Im not having a dig im just ignorant! :)
    Oh i'm certain i am gay. I am looking for a guy. (get ready for this and don't shout at me i'm only telling the truth) I have done stuff with guys my age since i was 5 y/o and i have NEVER been attracted to girls. I have also nearly had sex with a girl but i couldn't go through with it, i was lying to her, i was getting turned on by thoughts i had to use to get me hard, not her (i'm ashamed of that...).

ocean sailor you say "hi!" as if you wanna get to know me which is cool, what's your age/sex/location and do you have yahoo or msn accounts? i have both under chaos_insomniac.
    5!?
    What kind of stuff were you doing at that age?! :confused: :eek:

I can understand if youve never been atracted to girls but there are some people @ 15 who are confused an that :)
    Chaos...how can you be so sure your gay when your so young? Im not having a dig im just ignorant! :)

I think my friend summed it up when someone asked him when he first knew he was gay. He just turned around and said 'when did you first know you were straight?' The thing is, everyone assumes you're straight to start with and just 'turn' gay one day, i don't think it works like that (correct me if i'm wrong here though people). I'd assume you'd just... know. even if you didn't want to admit it.
    i'm not confused, i'm 99% sure. There is a tiny chance i could be bi but i really doubt it.

about me @ 5... you really wanna know???:p

it isn't for the kiddies to hear but it isn't really that bad either, many guys do it when unsure about their sexuality (it confirmed mine to me).
    I think my friend summed it up when someone asked him when he first knew he was gay. He just turned around and said 'when did you first know you were straight?' The thing is, everyone assumes you're straight to start with and just 'turn' gay one day, i don't think it works like that (correct me if i'm wrong here though people). I'd assume you'd just... know. even if you didn't want to admit it.

exactly right! the chances of me ever fancing a girl are very slim to nil and if it ever happens i can't see it happening in the forseeable future...
    Satisfy my peverted curiousity and tell me what you did @ 5...there cant be many things you could do?

Im just gobsmacked that you were doing stuff @ 5! :eek:
    it was just rubbing dicks and asses together. But it is funny when you look back at it. We couldn't cum and we knew nothing about sex so I used to say we were getting the "sex juice" roflmfao!:D :eek: :p:D we also sucked each other off and stuff, humped toys in front of each other, masturbated in front of and to each other.... (this will never fall, noone will foget, and now i will never have a chance a getting with anyone off here... (i was only thinking that was possible but unlikely):( :eek: :(
    Fuckin hell! :eek:

I thought i was bad doing stuff like that @ 12! I was positively a late bloomer compared to you! :p
    yeah i know... my friend tried to get me into it and because i am gay i did. he said we were "experimenting" and up until i last saw him he denies being gay, i think it MAY be true that he is straight, but he tried to assure me he has no interest in guys. I haven't seen him for ages because we ended up spoiling our friendship (he started picking on me) and he ended up bullying me, i left changed schools and i ain't seen him since. I am ashamed and i feel guilty about nearly using that girl though...
    I can understand if youve never been atracted to girls but there are some people @ 15 who are confused an that :)

I think that it's worth remembering that most straight people are quite sure and unconfused of their heterosexuality at age 15 - so there isn't any reason why a gay guy should be quitesure and unconfused of their homosexuality at 15 either ... just a thought. :)
    Originally posted by Teagan

I think that it's worth remembering that most straight people are quite sure and unconfused of their heterosexuality at age 15 - so there isn't any reason why a gay guy should be quitesure and unconfused of their homosexuality at 15 either ... just a thought. :)

Nice idea in principle, but I don't think it's that easy.

Society tells us that homosexuality is not the norm & it is a minority. So we will be confused & uncertain at any age, & even more so the younger you are.

It's good that "Chaos" has managed to sort his life out at such an early age, I wish I had !

At least coming to terms with his sexuality, will make him a stronger person to deal with all the prejudices that will come his way as he grows up.

Looking back, I know I had homosexual feelings at a very early age, though I don't think at 5 yrs old, but didn't know what to make of them, or how to deal with them. Society gives you no help at all, you have to deal with it alone & with every-one telling you it's wrong, you just shut it away, & try to be so called "normal". So the inevitable problems you have just get delayed.

I think I'll stop now, I'm just rabbiting on !
    sorry to go back to the dick size thing again but i have only just seen this thread?! dont know how the fuck i missed it but heh. my bf has an 8 incher and i wouldnt really say that bigger is always better. i personally find this too big and often limits sexual positions because it is painful. give me a good old 6 incher any day:D
    Originally posted by Schnap me Baby
    . give me a good old 6 incher any day:D

I Feels happy and can face the world again!! :)

P.s I'm your man then ;):D
    how big.....

my ex was 10 inchs when errect.....and very wide. everyone tells me that is huge. i can honestly say we never had sex, but i have heard if we would have i probably would have died lol. now whenever i am with someone whos is smaller than his was, i think its too small. so having a big guy is not always a good thing, because then no one can ever compare to them!