Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• MilsyRoseMilsyRose Posts: 198 Trailblazer
    Got to love Melanie, Billie, Ariana and Justin! <3
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    MilsyRose said:
    Got to love Melanie, Billie, Ariana and Justin! <3
    They are all great, I would also recommend.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2020
    Feel good summer track all the way from 1992. None of theis EDM nonsense - this is proper dance music. Piano led breakbeat hardcore  <3

Tone Def - Big Love 
    https://youtu.be/l2uuEX_MhDQ
    Weekender Offender 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Been listening to Billie Marten all day. Don't think I've found a particular track to share yet, but I'm absolutely loving their voice. So soft and calming.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • MilsyRoseMilsyRose Posts: 198 Trailblazer
    Never heard of Billie Marten haha.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Breaking me - topic
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Rock group called The Joy Formidable. Pretty sure I discovered these guys watching Waterloo Road all those years ago, and their music is still pretty killer. :)

Never heard of Billie Marten haha.
    Would highly recommend! Discovered them doing vocals in a Tom Rosenthal track:

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Really getting into Kodaline at the moment 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    The Billie Marten obsession continues. Listen to that guitar and the blend of vocals.

Be happy   Dixie D amelio
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    You broke me first   tate Mc rae
  • CalebCaleb Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    edited August 2020
    NF 
    I love his songs <3
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family

February feels so far away now! :'(

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ToniToni Deactivated Posts: 67 Boards Initiate
    Pretty into this song right now: https://open.spotify.com/track/2aJDlirz6v2a4HREki98cP?si=la7Lu3x0RnKPga2mWChR7w

And anything by Bicep tbh. 
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family

I think this must be the first new music video I've seen to actually incorporate Coronavirus safety gear into the look of the video. A little strange but kind of educational!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I’m feeling 22 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Currently listening to Amine's NPR Tiny Desk Concert 
    Luanna: the podcast.
    Favourite podcast at the moment.
  • _John_John Posts: 87 Budding Regular
    I've been looking for this song everytime it's being played at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbiZNn08qDg

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."  - Sun Tzu
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea What's the podcast about, I love a good podcast!
    Alis propriis volat 
    The him. Feels like home
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Superheroes - The Script
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited October 2020
    TRIGGER WARNING
    https://youtu.be/L33djEEMEE8

its the scream at the beginning that I feel
  • ToniToni Deactivated Posts: 67 Boards Initiate
    Bicep - Apricots. It makes me want to dance! 
    Bit obsessed with Easy by Troye Sivan at the moment: