Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• magpiemagpie Deactivated Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2020
    [deleted post]
    Post edited by JustV on
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    GreenTea said:
    Lol fair enough.
    Hair is annogi

Just realised this.

Supposed to say hair is annoying
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Still so warm 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Yep sat in the living room with 2 fans lol one either side of me and housemate
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Hello :). I've just got back from a wonderful weekend and now I have WIFI. I went to a Haven holiday place near Glasgow and although annoyingly most things were closed we had a laugh. We went on the beach two days and went swimming. Fortunately, the weather decided to be 23 degrees although the sea was still nice and chilly. Absolutely beautiful watching the sun set with the sea and mountains in the distance.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    magpie said:
    New here 
    can’t get on group chats?
    @magpie did you try this link https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat there should be join links when chat start at about 8pm
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    EGM said:
    Hello :). I've just got back from a wonderful weekend and now I have WIFI. I went to a Haven holiday place near Glasgow and although annoyingly most things were closed we had a laugh. We went on the beach two days and went swimming. Fortunately, the weather decided to be 23 degrees although the sea was still nice and chilly. Absolutely beautiful watching the sun set with the sea and mountains in the distance.
    That sounds lovely! I’m glad you enjoyed it <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    EGM said:

Yayyy glad you had a good time!! You deserved it!! 

How are you doing today?
    GreenTea said:
    Yep sat in the living room with 2 fans lol one either side of me and housemate
    I read this as fans as in people and your house mate being one of your fans ahaha fml😂😂😂😂
    I'm so excited for tomorrowwww
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    whats happeeeenninngggg tomorrrrowwww?
    Hi 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Heya @Millie2787 , how're you doing pal?
    Anxious @Liam you ?
    Liam said:
    whats happeeeenninngggg tomorrrrowwww?

I'm going to see family!
    edited August 2020
    I should sleep soon but I'm really excited
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    GreenTea said:
    EGM said:

Yayyy glad you had a good time!! You deserved it!! 

How are you doing today?
    I'm doing good. Pretty tired and the people I've been with can be a little loud but it's been fun
    Get some sleep otherwise your be grumpy @GreenTea tomorrow 😂
    Haha I can have bit of a lie in if needed! And I'll sleep good Tomorrow night
    I just stumbled along someone tiktok who is being people’s mums. She asked people to pretend their her child in comments and she does a video replying 😭😂😂😂 the comment section being filled with things like “mum I need a poo” I think that is enough social media for me today😂
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Evening all!

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Laine said:
    Evening all!
    Evening. How are you?
    Laine said:
    Evening all!
    Hey how are you Laine?
    Teddy is taking up the whole of my bed alllll the time ahah

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    I just stumbled along someone tiktok who is being people’s mums. She asked people to pretend their her child in comments and she does a video replying 😭😂😂😂 the comment section being filled with things like “mum I need a poo” I think that is enough social media for me today😂
    Literally snorted from laughing 💀💀💀💀💀
    When people use fake accounts to follow you after you blocked them.. but pictures and names of their pets give it away 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    So boredddddddd
    edited August 2020
    I'm not bad thanks can't breathe I think it's a bad night for asthma stuffy 😂 

Not to mention the kick in the pelvis that has just occurred, think I'll stay up for a bit haha

Hope everyone is well 💜

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

Laine said:
    I'm not bad thanks can't breathe I think it's a bad night for asthma stuffy 😂 

Not to mention the kick in the pelvis that has just occurred, think I'll stay up for a bit haha

Hope everyone is well 💜

Ahhh nooo

Got your Inhaler?
    Yeah got my blue by my side time for my brown before bed too! 

My beta blockers may be worsening it a bit too but can't tell 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈