Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Question of the day!

AnneFrypanAnneFrypan “The biggest battles are the ones that rage within us.”Posts: 220 Trailblazer
In this, I will post a question each day that you can comment a reply on if you wish to. It could be based on any topic from holidays to films etc. Have fun. :)
MilsyRose

Comments

• AnneFrypanAnneFrypan “The biggest battles are the ones that rage within us.”Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    edited August 5
    QOTD 5/8/20 

Q: If you could be any character in any film, who would you be? 
  • MilsyRoseMilsyRose South East EnglandPosts: 193 Trailblazer
    edited August 5
    QOTD 5/8/20 

Q: If you could be any character in any film, who would you be? 
    A: Wonder woman because that film spreads a positive message that women can be just as powerful as men are, it is a really inspirational film.

How about you @AnneFrypan? <3
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan “The biggest battles are the ones that rage within us.”Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    @MilsyRose That is a great answer! <3

My answer would be Hermionie Granger in Happy Potter as I like how smart, witty and sassy she is.
    MilsyRose
    @AnneFrypan That is also a great one!
    AnneFrypan
    QOTD  6/8/2020

Q: What is your fave drink?
    My answer: My fave drink is pretty boring it is probably water as it is plain and simple. 
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,655 Boards Champion
    My fave drink would probably be dr pepper if pop didn't bring on my headaches, but what I drink the most and what I'll go with is summer fruits squash!
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    AnneFrypan
    Aidan said:
    My fave drink would probably be dr pepper if pop didn't bring on my headaches, but what I drink the most and what I'll go with is summer fruits squash!
    Never tried it what brand do you get. :) 
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,655 Boards Champion
    Just morrison's own brand, but it's actually quite nice though!
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    Aidan said:
    Just morrison's own brand, but it's actually quite nice though!
    I might try it at some point! :)
    My favourite drinks are probably Oasis or Ribena. If I want a fizzy drink then probably Fanta Twist. There are others that I like though - it depends on the weather and how I am haha.
    MilsyRose said:
    My favourite drinks are probably Oasis or Ribena. If I want a fizzy drink then probably Fanta Twist. There are others that I like though - it depends on the weather and how I am haha.
    I do love an oasis, you're making me want one now, haha. 
    MilsyRose
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 833 Part of The Mix Family
    QOTD  6/8/2020

Probably either Dr Pepper or Irn Bru 
    Today is a great day for a great day. 
    Dandelion said:
    QOTD  6/8/2020

Probably either Dr Pepper or Irn Bru 
    Never drank either but I might try them! :) 
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,417 Boards Champion
    Fav drink would be cherry cola or tea 
    I drink them the most haha 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
  • LiamLiam mint Posts: 1,587 Extreme Poster
    Irn bru, squash or just watahhh 😁
    Liam said:
    Irn bru, squash or just watahhh 😁
    Water gang 😌
    Laine said:
    Fav drink would be cherry cola or tea 
    I drink them the most haha 
    Mmmm cherry cola is only have it as a treat though
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,417 Boards Champion
    Yeah if it's cherry cola it's always zero for me! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    QOTD 7/8/20

Q: What is your fave colour?
    My answer would be either black or blue. 
    I love pastel colours but mostly pink and blue. :)
    QOTD 8/8/20

Q: Would you rather be able to read or be able to write? Why? 
    Liam
    A: I thought this one would be a little bit more challenging as both of these things are important. Personally I think id prefer to be able to read as if I can't write there are ways around it using technology. 
  • LiamLiam mint Posts: 1,587 Extreme Poster
    Write. I write down nearly all of my thoughts, even the crazy ones which make no sense to anyone but me, I’d be lost without my notepad and a pen 😁
    AnneFrypan
  • EleanorEleanor Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,445 Wise Owl
    I'd say read. I love reading books and it's useful to be able to read signs etc. Plus there's so much technology, nowadays you can just speak to a voice to text app and it will write for you! 
    Alis propriis volat 
    LiamAnneFrypan