Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    I feel so tired. So numb. Everything its so strange. I wish i could just take all my meds right now. I hate being there, alive. I wish i could just die.
    everything always goes ^^
  • MilsyRoseMilsyRose Posts: 198 Trailblazer
    If any of you need someone to speak to, I am here. Things will get better, just give it some time! <3
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    joya said:
    I feel so tired. So numb. Everything its so strange. I wish i could just take all my meds right now. I hate being there, alive. I wish i could just die.

Sending hugs lovely. We want you alive, we love you and you are a valuable member of this community. Please do reach out if you really need to, stay safe and we are here for you
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I feel so tired
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:
    I feel so tired
    Aw, did you manage to get some rest last night? 
    MilsyRose said:
    Shaunie said:
    I feel so tired
    Aw, did you manage to get some rest last night? 
    I sleep too much. Sleep all day. But I do kinda force myself to stay awake at night because it feels like the only time I don’t have to listen to much family. But yeah I only reach about 1am TIL can’t stay awake. Then my sister has to wake me up at about 2pm cause keep waking up for few mins then back to sleep o mean she wakes me up to go downstairs and I just nap downstairs anyway 😂 it’s tiring being this sad
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited August 2020
    I partially dissociated today and it was all because of a misunderstanding. I'm supposed to be maintaining wellness not regressing.

What ever it was that sent me  delusional last week was a close one. Had I not had the DBT tools I'm certain that would have gone Into full blown psychosis. I'm fine now but I would still like drug test done just to make sure that I'm not being poisoned. If I can have factual evidence then I can put it to rest. I don't think there's anything wrong with being careful.

I'm a dilemmas if I ask the doctor she'll put it in my notes. I don't want that.
    I don’t want to be alive
    A lady was so rude today, she was at the top of the que for the bank and able bodied yet refused to led this old man infront of her. What ever happened to prioritising the elderly? It was 30 degrees and he was on crutches??  So I went into the bank and I asked if this poor man could be fast tracked and he was. I'm disappointed to the people who stood there and did nothing. 
    Hector the hamster is really poorly and being put down in a couple weeks :(
    joya said:
    Had another crisis. Still hearing voices. They're so loud in my head, im going to hospital now... this is my first time doing this due a crise... i hope everything can occur well 

Take care lovely,  we'll be thinking of you  <3
    joya said:
    Had another crisis. Still hearing voices. They're so loud in my head, im going to hospital now... this is my first time doing this due a crise... i hope everything can occur well 
    Let us know how it goes <3
    Gonna miss hector :(:(
    We had to inject his medication into a grape because he refused it first try
    joya said:
    I hope that things get better for you, Joya. I hope that you have managed to get the support that you need at the hospital! We're all thinking of you. <3
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    I'm really struggling tonight. I just feel so low and ugly and disgusting and everything seems to be getting me down, the suicidal thoughts are back and it's really hard right now...
  • pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Feel alone and low after mum died 
    edited August 2020
    Feel alone and low after mum died 
    Is your dad there to support? You said you was caring for him at one point too? 
    Fml if these wax melts are causing me massive headaches. I am going to be very sad
    @joya You're absolutely most welcome. I'm glad that you're fine and I hope that they helped you! Stay safe. :)
    I had a really good day but since being home and im home alone I feel like my mood has just crashed 
    I’m not feeling good tonight. Really struggling. Really triggered and I don’t really feel that safe atm. So going to seek different support now
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    I keep trying to plan and I know I shouldn't but it feels hard to switch off the thoughts sometimes. idk and its come to a point where I feel bad for reaching out and I'm not sure how to cope with all of that honestly.
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Still not sure if this belongs here if it doesn't do tell me for future reference.

Im honestly just fed up of life at the moment. At night things honestly get really bad the thoughts are an overwhelming thing and they get really unbearable and I am fed up of it! The kinda thoughts I get are all very undermining stuff like that I should not have been born, that I was a mistake, and overall that I am not good enough. Alongside this, because the thoughts and stuff I keep getting urges to self-harm and I sadly had a relapse and honestly I am really ashamed of it due to not having done it for ages and like it was not bad but I am mad disappointed in my self considering I have so many links and supporting things. At times this week, I have also had suicidal thoughts and its all so overwhelming. I have balled my eyes out and had several mental breakdowns/ panic attacks. It is so bad that sleeping is just impossible and I got like none and even if I do its like 2 hours then I end up in my parent's room because when I wake up I get bad anxiety. 
This discussion has been closed.