Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Wow my dad is very rude he said im in the shower too long when not that long and he is always in for longer. I did not even get the chance to wash my hair. Only saying that because the shower is leaking which it wasn't before. Nothing to do with me being in the shower too long. Means i cant feel like I can even enjoy being in the shower anymore. Like there are even less things I can enjoy now. I can't go on long walks anymore either.
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Can I just express how annoying and an inconvenience nosebleeds are!! Just had my 3rd nosebleed in 3 days!! Literally the second I try and go to sleep since I’ve got to be up early, boom nosebleed! I get ready bad nosebleeds and have done since i was about 9. Let me say how ever much I hate them I must say I’m really proud of the fact I’m wearing a yellow T-shirt rn and didn’t get a single drop of blood on it!! 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,608 Legendary Poster
    A so called friend of mine made me feel like complete and utter shit then had the audacity to say they didn’t mean it (didn’t fucking mean it, how childish) and has now been spam calling and texting me. What do they not fucking get about give me fucking space and stop phoning me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person is sooooo bad for me they’ve done this so many times before but they’re one of the only few people who know about and understand my issues which makes it harder to leave. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Does anyone ever get so angry that they want to just take it out on themselves?

My hormones have all my emotions amplified and I'm ready to just explode. It's the second time I've been woken up early. Mum's going through menopause, doesn't sleep, and likes to sing at stupid O clock. Next door constantly wakes us up with loud music and it's only getting louder. My sister isn't pulling her weight around the house. People in SC kicking off when god forbid they don't get the attention or 1-2-1 help that day despite receiving it consecutively without a doubt. My body is pissing me off and I keep stubbing my toe. Finding a job has been so damn hard I don't want to be unemployed. I'm so so angry I just don't want to talk to anyone. IDGAF if anyone is offended, I'm tired of being so fucking nice and considerate ALL THE TIME.  
    Oh @Salix_alba_2019 I’ve been there sometimes everything and anything can really piss me off!!! And there’s nothing better than a good old rant.
    @independent_ It feels good to just let it all out, doesn't it?

I literally don't allow myself to rant or display any anger and it felt good to just let it all out. BPD and hormones are a bad mix lol but I feel better now.

How are you doing?

Does anyone ever get so angry that they want to just take it out on themselves?

My hormones have all my emotions amplified and I'm ready to just explode. It's the second time I've been woken up early. Mum's going through menopause, doesn't sleep, and likes to sing at stupid O clock. Next door constantly wakes us up with loud music and it's only getting louder. My sister isn't pulling her weight around the house. People in SC kicking off when god forbid they don't get the attention or 1-2-1 help that day despite receiving it consecutively without a doubt. My body is pissing me off and I keep stubbing my toe. Finding a job has been so damn hard I don't want to be unemployed. I'm so so angry I just don't want to talk to anyone. IDGAF if anyone is offended, I'm tired of being so fucking nice and considerate ALL THE TIME.  
    Oh @Salix_alba_2019 I’ve been there sometimes everything and anything can really piss me off!!! And there’s nothing better than a good old rant.
    @independent_ It feels good to just let it all out, doesn't it?

I literally don't allow myself to rant or display any anger and it felt good to just let it all out. BPD and hormones are a bad mix lol but I feel better now.

How are you doing?

Yeah a rant is the best thing sometimes @Salix_al@Salix_alba_2019

im doing ok thanks just getting through. Glad to hear you're feeling better now <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Thinking here... should I really buy the les paul guitar or buy another one, like a telecaster maybe or a memphis guitar? I'm so frustrated... because its money gained with hard work, I don't how to spend it well 🤔
    everything always goes ^^
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,721 Master Poster
    Braces are like torture. They hurt, feel weird and they restrict your diet a bit.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    When you can't even afford college,
    God knows what I'm going to be doing this year but an access course Isn't it 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Just taken me an hour and a half to book train tickets 🤨🤨🤨 so stressed.
    Not sure how a 4 hour journey now takes 7 hours...
    In such a mood today and about ready to rage! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
    People are stupid and need to just back off
    When I ask

Nobody here 
    I haven’t had acne for years, literally years and now for some reason my skin is really really bad.. think I’ll need a ton of concealer even to go out tomorrow :(
    I haven’t had acne for years, literally years and now for some reason my skin is really really bad.. think I’ll need a ton of concealer even to go out tomorrow :(

Hugs lovely, I think a few people are having bad skin at the moment and it's possible due to wearing masks, I'm having worst breakout going too at the moment. 

Get some aloe and tea tree stuff from boots/. Body shop.
    Hope you are ok
    GreenTea said:

Hugs lovely, I think a few people are having bad skin at the moment and it's possible due to wearing masks, I'm having worst breakout going too at the moment. 

Get some aloe and tea tree stuff from boots/. Body shop.
    Hope you are ok
    Thank you @GreenTea yeah I wondered if it could be the masks or if it’s like stress or something.. I do normally get breakouts related to my cycle but never this bad and never at this time so it’s weird ahaha.
    Do you ever get pissed off at someone and just don't know how to tell them? I'm absolutely raging and overwhelmed at the moment and need them to back off.. but can't tell them.

(Nobody here)
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Kinda wish I never went to the Drs now 
    Only thought it was anemia but yay let's see a cardiologist.

Not happy today if you need me I'll be under my blanket 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Laine said:
    Kinda wish I never went to the Drs now 
    Only thought it was anemia but yay let's see a cardiologist.

Not happy today if you need me I'll be under my blanket 😂
    @Laine, I went to one years ago for similar issues, it’s worrying isnt it but I hope it goes well when you see the cardiologist. 
    I find it really disturbing that people can lie about really serious things, it's actually quite sick. The truth always comes out in the end. 
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Tired and broken
    edited August 2020
    I could have swarn that we had curlers in this house! 

I'm actually starting to regret cutting my hair again, actually need help loool 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,454 Skive's The Limit
    I feel so sad
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    When you tell your brother to help himself to the pasta you made but he eats the WHOLE DAMN THING😭

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,454 Skive's The Limit
    Weekly perscrptions are so annoying 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Aidan said:
    When you tell your brother to help himself to the pasta you made but he eats the WHOLE DAMN THING😭

Penne for your thoughts?
    I spaghetti knew what he was doing 
    Alis propriis volat 
    @Aidan You don't have to tagliatelle me!
    Alis propriis volat 
    Now I get that pun @Eleanor Well done.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    edited August 2020
    Well I cannelloni think of any more puns but I think I've gone way pasta line anyway!
    Alis propriis volat 
    Haha. 
    Ordered some stuff and it's coming through hermes and they are literally the worse
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Someone at work he literally crossed off my name from all the 5-9 evening shifts and put my name down for all the 6-10 morning shifts. I hope my supervisor can sort it out I have no idea who would cross out my name 😡
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Dandelion said:
    Someone at work he literally crossed off my name from all the 5-9 evening shifts and put my name down for all the 6-10 morning shifts. I hope my supervisor can sort it out I have no idea who would cross out my name 😡
    Two words for that: Ignorant git (not you)