Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @EM ahaha yes it is sunny today, it’s actually boiling .. which is not exactly common ahaha.

@GreenTea downloading it for the train is a really nice idea I love that show!!

Yh might do. It's like 6 hours if travelling or something stupid along those lines hahaha kill me now. It's gonna be a long day on Tuesday
    @independent_ doing anything nice today?
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea aha you’ll definitely need some entertainment for that!!

@MilsyRose hello how are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent_ plz talk to me here on Tuesday from midday. Thank you ;)
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    @GreenTea I didn't really go to sleep as such. I slept a little in the car but it was quite difficult.

@MilsyRose Thank you. It's been pretty good so far and now I'm going to a nail salon. I literally never have my nails done so it should be fun
    EGM said:
    @GreenTea I didn't really go to sleep as such. I slept a little in the car but it was quite difficult.

@MilsyR
    os Thank you. It's been pretty good so far and now I'm going to a nail salon. I literally never have my nails done so it should be fun
    Get an early night tonight EGM!
    Yes I shall try. Surprisingly I really don't feel tired
    Probably excitement!! That does funny things to people lol
  • MilsyRoseMilsyRose Posts: 198 Trailblazer
    EGM said:

@MilsyRose Thank you. It's been pretty good so far and now I'm going to a nail salon. I literally never have my nails done so it should be fun
    Ooo, that sounds lovely! Nails are always nice to have but sometimes they can be a pain - depending on how long they are. I'm sure they'll look nice on you. <3
    Yeah maybe
    Please remove my name from a qoute if you aren't acknowledging me @MilsyRose
    Thanks. 
    GreenTea said:
    Please remove my name from a qoute if you aren't acknowledging me @MilsyRose
    Thanks. 
    Oops, I didn't realise. So sorry! 
    @GreenTea I’m just gonna go to the shop in a bit, might buy some chocolate aha while I’m out. How about you are you doing anything nice?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    aha you’ll definitely need some entertainment for that!!

@MilsyRose hello how are you?
    Just seen this. I am going okay, how are you doing and are you up to anything nice today? :)
    Mm, chocolate. I love chocolate but it makes me unwell. :(
    @GreenTea I’m just gonna go to the shop in a bit, might buy some chocolate aha while I’m out. How about you are you doing anything nice?

Grab me an ice coffee while you are at it please thank you 😂😂
    I'm gonna pack and also pack for the beach on Saturday. Get everything ready 
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Ice coffee is amazing lol. Damn not looking forward to therapy in like 1.5 hours.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I should be writing a poem for my school work but im watching Netflix and playing ac instead ahhhh
    Liam said:
    I should be writing a poem for my school work but im watching Netflix and playing ac instead ahhhh

Ah school work can wait..
    Netflix is a priority
    GreenTea is making me want iced coffee now. :s
    Hahah that’s what I keep telling myself 😆
    Liam said:
    Hahah that’s what I keep telling myself 😆

What you watching?
    The fall on netflix
    Liam said:
    The fall on netflix

Ahh cool
    I really should do some work though hahah
    Can you do it while watching Netflix?
    I’m not good at multi tasking 😆 I don’t know how to write a poem ahahha
    Liam said:
    I’m not good at multi tasking 😆 I don’t know how to write a poem ahahha

Hope it's gone ok
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hi
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited August 2020
    I must try ice coffee