Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    I'm so sick of this there's no escape!!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Keep getting period like pains but no period. Been ages since last did
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    I knew the emails were going to get me down, seeing them just lie and not care and say they don't think I needed any more support..... I don't get it?? Surely they should want to prevent things like that happening. Just fed up.
  • joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    I feel bad, and I barely woke up... I feel like the word its gonna ruin, I wanna die so bad, I feel so bad, I'm just so tired, I'm just so sad, it's so hard to keep on with all those bad feelings; but c'mon, just one more day, tomorrow this will pass... everything always pass
    everything always goes ^^
  • AriannaArianna Posts: 77 Budding Regular
    @joya Big hugs! Watch a movie? Go for a walk? Cuddle a teddy? x
  • joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Arianna said:
    @joya Big hugs! Watch a movie? Go for a walk? Cuddle a teddy? x
    Thank you!! Today I will just lay down on bed and hug my cat and dog... 
    everything always goes ^^
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Anxiety is ruining me 
    edited July 2020
    I don't matter.
    I feel like I don't matter and nobody wants me to matter
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    My mum yelled at me so I had to eat the chicken I really hope it doesn’t make me ill 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Dandelion said:
    My mum yelled at me so I had to eat the chicken I really hope it doesn’t make me ill 
    Probably won’t! My sister eats dodgy chicken all the time
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Dandelion said:

Hope you are alright lovely. 

Sending hugs to all
    edited July 2020
    Really want to sleep but urges and thoughts are raging..

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Feeling a lot better physically and my "worries" have subsided for now. I tried to talk about it in SC a while back but it's not always that easy 😅 
    Feel really anxious 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    edited July 2020
    when your sorry isn't actually genuine as you're drunk, ugh why do I even bother.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I’m such an awful person to be around, hate how I’m so negative and bring others down. People say i don’t but actions speak louder than word
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    My heart feels like it’s racing 
  • AriannaArianna Posts: 77 Budding Regular
    @Salix_alba_2019 Huge hugs. Thinking of you. I’m sorry things are like this. :(x
    Llŷr (Dr Alex’s brother fromLove island) lost his battle to mental health:’(
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    I saw that thing on the news. It is quite sad but unfortunately a lot of people on Love Island secretly battle mental health issues or have a loved one that are secretly battling mental health issues. We all need to be there for each other through the hard times.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
This discussion has been closed.