Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

this yr

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
wats been gd bout 2020
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    edited July 2020
    In February, I was helping out at a gymnastics competition at my gymnastics club along with some other young volunteers.

The other young volunteers were only supposed to be allowed to help out with taking the gymnasts who were competing to where they were supposed to be during the competition. But I actually got the chance to help with a bit of judging on vault.

I spent some time with the gymnasts and some time judging (luckily managed to get any gaps between competition rounds as a break so me and the other young volunteers would usually either go on our phones or go and explore the rest of the building whilst having some lunch.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    In February, I was helping out at a gymnastics competition at my gymnastics club along with some other young volunteers.

The other young volunteers were only supposed to be allowed to help out with taking the gymnasts who were competing to where they were supposed to be during the competition. But I actually got the chance to help with a bit of judging on vault.

I spent some time with the gymnasts and some time judging (luckily managed to get any gaps between competition rounds as a break so me and the other young volunteers would usually either go on our phones or go and explore the rest of the building whilst having some lunch.)
    And obviously we would be back in time for the rounds and only go on our phones if we could hide from the parents and any coaches or judges.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to check in to see how you doing? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    my mind is overworking today so i went to bed and wait 4 my reason 4 being...that is? blah. F.it. living is very very hard wen u feel bad in ur head. help!!!!!!! 40 sess of therapy is coming to an end now :( wat next? she is better than social services altogether :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    edited July 2020
    Spotify launched daily wellness playlists.

The lockdown brought everyone together through technology

It gave us a new outlook on life at how we shouldn't take things for granted.

The vaccines trials are now in phase 3 with only mild side effects.

Celebritys did concerts to raise money

:)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I don't care bout covid no more, dragged on. Lockdown meant I been opening up to ppl who said theydont  want to know me anymore. If we die we die ftw 😀
    Crazy mad insane