Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mixing Coke wif Speed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
heyj everyone ..
i've read somewhere that is dangerous to mix together speed with coke.

i was thinking this weekend to start of with some speed then use coke mabay 3 hours after that is that safe or is that something i should worry about ?

Comments

• Options
    youd be better off sticking to the speed, as coke only lasts about 20 mins at a time, whereas speed lasts for hours
  • Options
    I've never heard it to be dangerous, and have taken them minutes apart before now....

I'm not saying its safe, but i've certainly never heard anything specifically about this.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Mixing drugs is always going to be unpredictable and there are obviously going to be dangers involved. The most stupid drug to mix with another drug has to be alcohol, so avoid getting really pissed if your gonna get high on something else. GHB is another drug that shouldn't be mixed and with even small amounts of alcohol can be very dangerous.

Prescibed medicines that say 'do not take with alcohol' probably wouldn't mix too well with illegal drugs either. Think aout what tabletys you already take, are you a hayfever sufferer and do you take antihistamines?

Personally I think Coke is a waste of money. Then again I dont like speed much either. I think it's dirty and I've seen too many people fuck themselves up on it. Pills on the other hand...:D

Be safe! ;)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    as rain says stick with the speed......speed is so much more intense than boring old coke that i'm sure you'd be wasting your money.
  • Options
    Coke and speed shouldn't really be dangerous when mixed together (well obviously mixing drugs can be upredictable), but they shudn't be too dangerous as they both act in more or less the same way as each other on ur brain (ie they both cause similiar reactions as each other in ur brain)
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    youd be better off sticking to the speed, as coke only lasts about 20 mins at a time, whereas speed lasts for hours

and hours and hours and hours......and some more......and then some...
  • Options
    I've never really been a fan of coke, as for mixing it with coke, I dont think they mix well, you wont really feel the coke so it will be a waste of money.
    There is also the strain on you body by mixing two stimulants.