Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Guess the chemical

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had some pills that were really nice. They didnt give a buzz though, just made everyone really really mellow but quite active. They were definatly not weak either. Any guesses as to what chemical these pills contained?

Comments

• Options
    Its possible that it was mdma... and not much speed. Some people find mdma quite mellowing.

(Never noticed it myself though)
  • Options
    well you aint giving us much to go on...they could have been all kind o things.
    i have some pain killers here that i dont use very often for my back..tramadol.....my oldest son is forever asking can he have a couple....very mellow but active.
    m.s.t morphine sulphate time release tabs...same buzz.
    lots of painkillers of the opiate or synthetic opiates give this kind of buzz..as said before could have been ee.
    could have been any of a hundred other tabs!
  • Options
    I suspect they contained MDEA.

This is similar to MDMA. Its effects make u feel mongy, and make u feel slightly stoned. From the info u gave me this sounds like what it is. Did it feel as if u were slightly stoned?
  • Options
    re

Didnt feel stonned in the slightest. The pills didnt feel like MDA, MDMA, MDE etc
  • Options
    it was love hearts and you were having a good day.....
  • Options
    I dont want to sound harsh but why arnt you testing the pills your taking?
    The kits arnt faultless but they will give you an idea about what your putting in your body.
    Respect yourself and look after your body,
    Know what your taking.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    it was love hearts and you were having a good day.....

:D my thoughts ! what sort of question is that ' i took some pills, i felt nice, what were they' ?

O.K here is mine, I've bought a new t shirt, its cotton, does anyone like it ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb

It sounds to me like your t-shirt's blue, and in a large...so yes, I like it :p:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb

it'd look better on me ebb.
  • Options
    Morrocan Roll; Your the only other person I've heard about using tramadol in the UK.
    Have you tried it in large doses? I find that 150-200mg puts me to sleep nicely, but does tend to upset my stomach slightly. Not that 150mg is a huge dose though, I have heard 500-600mg is good but I dont think my stomach would take it.