Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

So scared

pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular

Oh everyone 
I am so nervous got group video call session today with the people that told me off before so I’m nervous don’t want to mess up again 
will have my video on but might be too scared to speak what do I do?
dont want to cause problems again
Tagged:

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @pandalover200 have you had the video call already, if so how did it go? 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Dandelion said:
    Hey @pandalover200 have you had the video call already, if so how did it go? 
    Yes it went well 
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Yay, Well done that’s good x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    hi sweet, i dont have too much experience with video calls, but in terms of calm yourself down i think i can help a little.

i dont know what is the video call for, but if this serves to you, write down on paper everything you have to say; so then you are a little more prepared ^^
    in the time of the video call, let closer to you a coup of water or some drink that like most, so every time you get nervous you drink a little.
    dont apress yourself, take your time to listen, to speak, to organize the words in your mind; dont let the anxiety be more stronger, said to it "get out b****, im okay, i can do this"
    try to see something with humor before, to try calm down your spirit too ^^

i dont know if this can help you, but i hope so ^^ take care and good luck!!
    everything always goes ^^