Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Coronavirus memes

13»

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

I need these! 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Ohhh id like some of those @Laine .. but mam wouldn’t appreciate it very much, especially after the googly eye saga. She’s still finding wee faces everywhere 😛
    @Liam the googly eyes saga was brilliant  i i lolod the photos 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster

😂😂😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie Everyday :joy:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • ToniToni Deactivated Posts: 67 Boards Initiate
    GreenTea said:

This got me. I cried with laughter. 

I'm also aware my contribution to this post has only been appreciation of the memes and no memes of my own. 
  • MilsyRoseMilsyRose Posts: 198 Trailblazer
    Shaunie said:

Me though- 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    This one is my favourite 😂😂😂
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

edited January 2021

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    3g9l4dafp4fg.jpg
    wanted to add rick in here somewhere
    ren0420 wrote: »
    3g9l4dafp4fg.jpg
    wanted to add rick in here somewhere

Haha.