Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Bit of Malt Shop to help with some bluesy feelings. Runaround Sue by Dion:

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2020
    Calvin harris. Im Not alone. Always loved this song but cant stop listening to it now
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @Shaunie said:
    Calvin harris. No alone. Always loved this song but cant stop listening to it now
    The nostalgia I feel with this song is on another level. Reminds me of being in year 9. Great song.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

Rover

i mean i love this song. But last night i got woken up at 4am  to this playing so loud. Had My windows open. But literally got so scared cause so loud thought they was in the garden. When realised they wasn't, wasnt even too pissed of cause like the song ha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Small-town boy by Bronski beat 

Absolute banger! 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    I am really throwing it back with O-Town, All or Nothing! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG8IkUoZ6j0
    Alis propriis volat 
    Paul Simon - You can call me Al

Why does 80s always make me want to go on a road trip! haha 

one day i will be on a coach once again!

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Some classic D&B from 2000 One Nation

https://youtu.be/2P2_WtPdUgc
    Weekender Offender 
    The finest happy hardcore know to humanity
    cheeese fest ...love it

Weekender Offender 
    The ocean

(Mindfulness)
  • ToniToni Deactivated Posts: 67 Boards Initiate
    Pretty much anything by Dermot Kennedy. 
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    The album "Psyence" by hide. Definitely my favourite album of his
    I like that you’re broken broken like me. 
    Loving this song rn
    edited July 2020
    Rediscovered this gem today:

Good for if you need a lift! Worth it for the dancing movie clips if nothing else tbh.

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    @Mike I was expecting Rick Astley but I hadn't heard the Avicii remix before...does that mean I just got reverse rick-rolled? 2020 truly is a wild year haha

I'm rediscovering my love of Ben Howard at the moment
  • pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Anyone tech savvy?
    PoppyB said:
    @Mike I was expecting Rick Astley but I hadn't heard the Avicii remix before...does that mean I just got reverse rick-rolled? 2020 truly is a wild year haha
    Ha! I guess it does @PoppyB. :lol: I was wondering if people would presume a rick roll.

Some mellow vibes today with Orla Gartland and Birdy:

• joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    im listen to my own music 😳 lyrics on description...

https://youtu.be/LC5unq_NDXY
    everything always goes ^^
    edited July 2020
    Weekender Offender 
  • _John_John Posts: 87 Budding Regular
    This song soothes my mental health so I can feel comfortable at work tomorrow. 

Dionne Warwick - Heartbreaker 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VCuCm6XKeA

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."  - Sun Tzu
    i love this song!

https://youtu.be/C_pfMoUVNPw
    One of my favourite Chvrches songs just came on shuffle:

Also awesome you make your own music @joya, that's awesome!
    @Mike there's a thread i made on creative forum with the lyrics of my music, if you wanna check out ^^
    joya said:
    @Mike there's a thread i made on creative forum with the lyrics of my music, if you wanna check out ^^

It's cool you make your own music!
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Surfin' Bird by The Trashmen
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    GreenTea said:
    joya said:

It's cool you make your own music!
    Ohhhh thank you!!!! I make an effort to make them with heart and soul and melody
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Right now I have been listening to a lot of Ariana Grande music, my favourite is probably Dangerous Woman