Home Introduce Yourself
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here

Hey 👋🏻

midnight_ravenmidnight_raven Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
Hey everyone...
My name is Maddie and I am 18. I’ve been questioning my gender for a long time, and as well as this... I’ve been really struggling with my mood for as long as I can remember, and I’ve received counselling before but it hasn’t really helped me at all. I don’t know where to turn, because I feel like I’m constantly stuck.
But now... I’m rambling, so I’m just going to leave this here.
I hope everyone is having a good evening.

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,249 Wise Owl
    Hey Maddie, welcome.  I hope you find being a part of this community helpful x
    Today is a great day for a great day. 
    midnight_raven
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,022 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x
  • MikeMike 🖥️🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,525 Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Hey Maddie! Love the username. :3

It sounds like you've got a lot on your mind and I hope this community can help you work through that in some way, even if that's just by listening. Good to see you posting.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • ShaunieShaunie ⛔️NOT USING BOARDS ATM ⛔️ Posts: 12,949 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome maddie! Hope we can support you here <
    ⛔️NOT USING BOARDS ATM ⛔️
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 6,809 Master Poster
    Hey Maddie @midnight_raven welcome to the community it’s great to have you here <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,500 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello. Welcome to the mix

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda