Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Playlist Challenge #10

Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Another month has passed already, I hope everyone is doing okay. <3

It's time for another playlist challenge, in fact the 10th one! 

The theme for this month is going to be....

5 Dental Treatments to Enhance Your Smile - AllDental Travel

Songs that put a smile on your face!

If you would like to suggest a theme for future playlists then you can suggest them on this thread!

I hope you enjoy and I look forward to hearing your suggestions :)

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    The Wombling Song!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    What's Up by 4 Non Blondes. :) Might be because of its connection with Sense8.

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    As a long time Muppets fan I had to recommend Kermit's favourite song that always makes me grin! =)

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Thank you so far for your suggestions everyone! 

I think if I was to add one to the playlist I would say the Crazy Frog- Axel F song! It's so nostalgic to my childhood and always makes me smile or laugh.  :)
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    https://youtu.be/pHlSE9j5FGY

Always find some joy and calm from Bob Marley, with this song in particular, the chorus at the end has been really helpful for me when I needed to find some happiness. 
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Beautiful by Christina Aguilera.
    Three Little Birds by Bob Marley.
    Better When I'm Dancin' by Meghan Trainor.
    Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake 
    Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars.
    Shake It Off by Taylor Swift.
    You Can't Stop The Beat from Hairspray. 
    Hall of Fame by The Script.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Thank you for the suggestions! loving the sound of them all!

There is still plenty of time to add your suggestions, for the playlist  :)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    All time low - Good times (listen to this song everytime as I leave Aberdeen)

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Uptown Girl by Billy Joel always makes me smile no matter what mood I'm in
    edited July 2020
    Thank you for the suggestions for this months playlist! There have been so many awesome songs that I've been able to listen to and check out! 

However, I have picked the winner of this months best song suggestion to be a All Time Low- Good Times suggested by @BubblesGoesBoo <3

Keep an eye out for the link to the playlist, I will be posting it here soon! 

Thank you all for participating!!
    edited July 2020
    Sorry that it is a bit late! but here is the link to the June playlist on spotify !  :)