Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey i'm new!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

Okay, so heregoes a short and brief intro to myself along wid a brief discription.

My name is Giselle and I come from a small island in the middle of the Meditteranean sea, it is called Malta. For those who don't know, Malta is beneath Sicily.

SO, I have been employed as a secretary wid an ex minister for over 3 years now. One might deduct from this that I'm sensible and responsible but that's really not the case. Had a meeting wid my boss last week and basically he told me:'look for another job dear and invest in your happiness'. Well, little does he know that my happiness lies behind working behind a bar or dancing in clubs...don't know how i'm gonna tell mum and dad that i'm dumping my serious job to go and work in a club...anyhow, wid all the clubbing I do it is very hard to manage to keep up my office day job. It's either one or the other, one cannot manage to keep up both lifestyles...one can try, I tried but I came to conclude that when you are living a serious life by day and a mad one by night then you come to a point where you have to choose what lifestyle you want to live.

Once again I didn't go to work today, how could I? I got home at 6.30am from a night clubbing. My boyfriend doesn't understand when I say it's time to go home...he doesn't work so he wants to party all the time. His dad sent him to a rehabilitastion centre in st. tropez for two years...stupid dad..St.Tropez is disneyworld...u don't send your son to rehab in st.tropez....he really partied there.

Since I started going out with him and the clubbing is getting heavier and heavier I feel that i've lost the plot completely and that's were my name 'lost the plot' came from. I started clubbing at a very early age but i've come to a point where I'm not feeling very well at all.

My best friends are Mark, Matthew, Liana and Sonia.
My fav colours are white, red and blue
I love the beach
I love my two dogs

Anyhow, don't wanna say too much..

but catch ya all later and if anyone wants to msg me feel free!

x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey there and welcome, you are a guy or girl? not too sure sorry... I'm assuming gay guy. I'm gay too, you're welcome here. i'm a single 15/m/uk (you might have seen my new post here, i'm new too). anyways, if you have msn or yahoo you can add me as chaos_insomniac. cya, happy posting,
    jon.
    Hiya welcome ;)
    First of all welcome, and nice try of making it "short and brief" ;)

And to chaos_insomniac, as far as I know Giselle is a female name...
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    First of all welcome, and nice try of making it "short and brief" ;)

And to chaos_insomniac, as far as I know Giselle is a female name...

Someone's got her act together tonight. ;)

Hi there. Interesting lifestyle, interesting person (or so it seems), with a lot to say. But always nice to have fellow continentals on TheSite, if it weren't for dear Jacq and Lexxie (who's away at the moment), I'd be awful lonely.

Anyways, now you're here, you're unlikely to leave unless you piss people off, so take a look at all the Guides and FAQs the Mods have thoughtlessly left littered all over the boards, and I'm sure we'll see you around.

:)
    question: how old is lexxie*, does she have a user on yahoo or msn and what is it? she's a cool person.
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    question: how old is lexxie*, does she have a user on yahoo or msn and what is it? she's a cool person.

Chaos, dude, there is a PM function on these boards, and you must learn to use it. I'm getting a bit sick of seeing these messages left around like dog shit. Lexxie, as it happens, has MSN, but I'm not giving it to you, and nor should anyone else, for it is up to her. So PM her, and she'll get back to you when you get back.
    shit, sorry. i will remember one of these days...
    Welcome to the boards giselle ;)

Enoy yourself!
    hi giselle (nice name) welcome to the board!

sounds lie a hectic life, i'm hoping to do some work at pontins as a red coat, i've heard thats cool. incase life gets too hectic its great to explain it here, you get great answers.

take care

:)