Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    No it's ok lol. Can post them
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @Starlight ahahhaha I can't remember what mine was, but I do remember forgetting to change my height once on it and it getting all confused! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    @independent_ My older brother stole our Wii for university but we got it back this year. My sister has been playing Mario Kart quite a lot in the past week. 

The Wii really was a great invention
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @Starlight ahahhaha I can't remember what mine was, but I do remember forgetting to change my height once on it and it getting all confused! 
    Yeah I forgot to changed my height and it told me i was severely overweight thanks Wii I didn't need to know that. wii fit plus was not a healthy game looking back at it now aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
    @EGM it really was great!! I loved the Wii!

@Starlight exactly, it told me that too, I was like cheers pal nice info! It really wasn't the most healthy thing for young impressionable kids like me!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Right think Im going to try and sleep because Im starting to feel worse now and kinda sick so might be best if I just try and sleep. Not sure if ill be able to though ahahah

Goodnight everyone sleep well <3 talk to you all soon lovelies! <3

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I’m going sleep too. Goodnight <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Goodnight @Starlight <3 hope you get some sleep and you feel better tomorrow!! 
    Goodnight @Shaunie! You sleep well too <3 
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Goodnight @Starlight and @Shaunie Sleep well!!!
    I think im gonna try and sleep too, I hope you all sleep well <3 
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Liam On my screen no one was there and the message I was sending weren't appearing 😂😂
    Alis propriis volat 
    Morning
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Morning
  • pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Morning 
    morning how is everyone today?
    Annoyed my video session today for counseling has been cancelled apart from that I’m ok 
    @pandalover200 ahh no I hate when that happens, has it been rescheduled for another day? Glad you’re doing ok otherwise 
    @pandalover200 ahh no I hate when that happens, has it been rescheduled for another day? Glad you’re doing ok otherwise 
    They haven’t rescheduled yet 
    it was going to be my first one too after I made the courage to reach out to them last night 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'm doing alright, how about you?
    @pandalover200 aww, I hope they reschedule it soon for you.

@C99 I’m glad you’re alright. I’m alright too thanks 
    @pandalover200 aww, I hope they reschedule it soon for you.

@C99 I’m glad you’re alright. I’m alright too thanks 
    Me too
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Morning 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Hello
    Hey 
    Hey
    Morning 
    Hey 
    Good morning everyone!