Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Happy Place Festival

coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
hiiii! 

I was just wondering whether anybody else has been following the virtual Happy Place Festival on instagram? Happy Place is run by Fearne Cotton and every year she creates an amazing wellness festival, filled with all events that are good for the soul, happiness, good food good music etc. She has been able to do it virtually this year and it has been so good so far - I would really recommend it! Every day she releases the schedule for the days events, there is always motivational talks, meditation, homeware tips, music performances, cooking videos, arts and crafts tutorials, so much fun stuff! Can be a great way to brighten your day, just thought I'd share :) 

The instagram is @ happyplaceofficial! 

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    This is great!!
    Just going to post the website as you can watch previous events and current events, for those who don't use Instagram!

https://www.happyplacefestival.com/
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Ooh thanks @coc0mac and @GreenTea I’ve not heard of this before, will have to check it out
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    oh of course, thanks so much for sharing that too @GreenTea

hope you enjoy @Dandelion 😊
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    It sounds like a chinese takeaway :)
    Weekender Offender