Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pen Pals!

ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
Hey Everyone! 

So I know a few people on here have pen pals and so I wanted to make a thread where we can share the things we send to others (keeping it confidential of course!). I need some inspiration on personalising my letters and including artsy bits! 

Also, where does everyone get their supplies from?

Remember to block out anyone's names and addresses if you're going to send a photo!  

Eleanor 
Alis propriis volat 

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Nice thread! I wouldn't do penpals purely out of penmanship haha 

But I would consider it when get back to college as I can type and print 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    There’s a group on Facebook called positive pen pals that’s where I found most of mine 

I really do enjoy it it gives me a sense of purpose sometimes when things are rubbish 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Aidan I really enjoy it, it is exactly like talking to Internet strangers! Its nice to chat with someone who is from somewhere different and get to know them. I also think you get to know them for more of who they are rather than focusing on appearances or anything!

@Laine You can totally have an email pen pal, I have one currently and its just as good! 
    Alis propriis volat