Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    I just can’t do this! :cry:
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    ED pissing you off? 

Danceeee the pain awayyyyyy
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    ED pissing you off? 

Danceeee the pain awayyyyyy
    Is hard. Not like you can aviod it. Food is apart of everyday life 😑
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie ikr 😢

I've lost count of how many times I've had to pull myself out of relapse 😅
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sat awkward on my ankle now in so much pain

Hugs xxxx
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Heard something today that my nan use to say a lot before she developed Alzheimer's. It brought back a lot of memories, good and bad. Its kinda hitting hard.
    I really do miss her. I really do
    Why do the best people have to pass away. I know it's been 3 years and like I've grieved other deaths since then but this one just doesn't get easier. Anything can trigger memories with her.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Dealing with chronic pain, I've had enough. The constant pain at some point every single day. I'm tired. :(
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Dealing with chronic pain, I've had enough. The constant pain at some point every single day. I'm tired. :(

Sending you warm massive hugs 💕
    That sounds so exhausting & horrible hugs <3 
    Thank you @Shaunie and @GreenTea

It's really crap to be honest. I try and carry on and go to work even when I am in pain, but on my days off I feel so broken and in so much pain. :(
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Hope you are managing to rest today @*bananamonkey*
    I'm sorry you are hurting. Sounds really difficult, we are herenfornyou
    edited July 2020
    Thank you @Shaunie and GreenTea

It's really crap to be honest. I try and carry on and go to work even when I am in pain, but on my days off I feel so broken and in so much pain. :(
    Is your gp helping with that??  That sounds actually awful. My pain threshold is very high and hate pain so can’t imagine being in pain all the time 
    GreenTea said:
    Thank you, that means a lot :heart:
    GreenTea said:
    Thank you, that means a lot :heart:

You've got this lovely 💕
    Shaunie said:
    Thank you @Shaunie and GreenTea

Is your gp helping with that??  That sounds actually awful. My pain threshold is very high and hate pain so can’t imagine being in pain all the time 
    Yeah I'm on gabapentin 900mg a day, so 300mg x3 a day. I think I may have to have it increased if the pain carries on this way. 
    I made it to the shop and home and I feel like I’ve run a marathon. Everything feels like so much effort when I’m in this much pain.. some days aren’t as bad but the pain is always there. 
    edited July 2020
    does anyone else have the problem where feel totally fine and then realize  you don’t Feel anxious and than that causes you to feel anxious 
    edited July 2020
    I have the most hardest decision to make..and I need to make it in the next day or so
    I’m fed up of this constant feeling of dread In the pit of my stomach 😢
    I had a dream I got my ECG tests results back and it said my heart is failing cause anxiety and depression put strain on it lol
    Going to take each day as it comes.

I ended my relationship with partner because it was the right thing to do for us both. Its weird, I feel so light but that's not to say that he was weighing me down because our relation was and still is great. 

I'm happy that I'll be graduating but my mind is also telling that I could have done better 😅
    Coming out with a 2nd class honours through no fault of my own. All I did was rush and never ask for feedback. 

Meh

Sending massive hugs
    Laine said:
    If anyone needs me I'll be under my blanket fort with a bar of chocolate and a cuppa while I play animal crossing 

I need a cuddle, a doggo and this nightmare to be over 
    Why did I sign up for another year of college

Sending you lots of love and hugs. You can do this 💕 have a you day and try again tomorrow
    Life changing decision made and I'm actually.. scared and nervous..
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Thanks sending all the hugs back everyone 💖

Me days are much needed when PMDD is around I'm taking it easy :) 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    I really need a blood test. This constant physically exhaustion just isn't ok
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Feeling rubbish today. :( 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
This discussion has been closed.