Home Coronavirus/COVID-19
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

New Coronavirus Info Hub

Ed_Ed_ Posts: 633 Community Manager
Hey all,

Our tech and marketing teams have been working furiously* in the background to pull together all the information we have been producing on COVID-19. 

We know this was something that people wanted to have all information in one place, so really excited to let you know the hub is now live: https://www.themix.org.uk/coronavirus-support

This will be regularly updated with information as and when things change. Let us know what you think below and do share with people you think may benefit from the support :3

*Live scenes of our tech and marketing teams working on this project

"Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes
Laine

Comments

• EleanorEleanor Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,914 Extreme Poster
    @Ed_ I love the layout of it! I looks soooo good, I like the way it's different from how the site is usually layed out :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 10,837 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm getting error 404?

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

• Ed_Ed_ Posts: 633 Community Manager
    Thanks for flagging @GreenTea, obviously some gremlins have got into the system! We have our top men people on it (feel like we need to have an updated version of this gif)

"Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 633 Community Manager
    Bugs should be fixed now @GreenTea - can you see the page?
    GreenTea
    edited June 2020

This one looks pretty guilt @Ed_

Astrid Alauda

Ed_Starlight
    Ed_ said:
    Bugs should be fixed now @GreenTea - can you see the page?

Yes thank you 💕

Astrid Alauda