Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Suggestion: New messages

Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
I was wondering if the mix could allow the yellow new messages alert on threads to take us to the new messages so that we don't have to find it ourselve? 

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Have you tried these blue arrows?  Sorry if stupid question. It takes you to the latest reply

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Yeah😉

I wish we could click the "3 new" messages an read the thread from there😭 on some of the larger threads I have to scroll all the way back to find the beginning of the new messages 😅
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Oh lol sorry was a stupid question hahah. It actually took me awhile to realise i can even click on those arrors let alone what it was for ah

and yeaah i get you. Thats annoying
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Where's the blue button with the arrows gone @The Mix

@Aidan
     ahhhh thank you , I was really confused for a sec there, I wasn't sure where to click to read the messages lol
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Looks like we missed this when it was first posted - apologies @Salix_alba_2019!

Clicking on the name of a thread should take you to the latest post in it. :) Not sure if that's the sort of functionality you were thinking of, or if you had something else in mind?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Mike When I press on a thread it takes me to the last comment I read. So for example on the chit chat thread, it takes me to the last one I've seen which is usually a few pages behind the most recent comment? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Interesting - so it does @Eleanor! My mistake. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I like how it now takes me to the last comment I’ve read, especially useful for chit chat lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”