Home Introduce Yourself
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Hello

EGMEGM Posts: 277 The Mix Regular
Hey, I'm EGM.
Found out about this place whilst looking for a charity to fundraise for. I'm cutting my hair, which is like 90 cm long and any money I raise is donated to here. I also thought I'd get involved here as it looks good and it's always good to connect with other people. I look forward to discussing things and getting any support when needed. :)
Mike

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,739 Legendary Poster
    Welcome @EGM, it’s great to have you here :) 

Aww, what a lovely thing to do with the fundraising - my older sister did that one time, she grew her hair really long and then raised money to get it cut off and donated her hair (and the money) to a cancer charity.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    EGM
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome to the community!

Fundraising is such a lovely thing to do and I'm glad you came across the mix. I hope you feel welcome!
    Thank you
    EGM
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 Moderator
    Hi @EGM

Welcome to the boards!

That so amazing, thank you for choosing the Mix. I hope you find the boards useful
    EGM
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,188 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x
    EGM
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Moderator
    Welcome to The Mix @EGM it's lovely to hear that you are fundraising for The Mix! We are a very friendly and welcoming community here and I hope you find the support that you need :)
    EGM
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,307 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    That's amazing! Good luck with it <3 welcome! 
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    EGM
  • ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,993 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @EGM! It's lovely to have you here :) 

What you're doing is absolutely wonderful and appreciated <3 I have loved seeing you around recently and I hope you feel welcomed into the community!   
    Alis propriis volat 
    EGM
  • MikeMike 🎮 LondonPosts: 3,829 Community Manager
    A belated welcome, @EGM!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
    EGM