Home Anything Goes

The Mix

SiobhanSiobhan Posts: 14,451 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
edited June 2020 in Anything Goes
Guess what i spent last night doing and all morning - you def can call me a weirdo or a sado😂. Also then thought it was weird but yeah you tell me to keep distracted😂  thought it was a nice thing to do. Sorry looks a bit shit lol but yeah. Just for fun. 😅

@The Mix @Mike @Ed_ @Italia
sorry @Connor your picture isnt up there. 

I drew you all as digital! Hope you like it or makes you laugh lol😂

For anyone wondering/dont know. Images i tried to copy are the ones on this link. https://www.themix.org.uk/about-us/staff

@Italia Yours was the hardest ah

@Ed_ i feel like yours looks a bit more like alan carr than you 😂anyone ever told you you look like alan carr😂also sorry youve got some stubble on your lips😂

@Mike if you wanna look a bit younger😂

“ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
Post edited by Siobhan on
AzzimanDandelionPast UserConnorLaineSalix_alba_2019chubbydumplingItaliaMike

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Community Champion Posts: 1,270 Wise Owl
    These are awesome!! <3
    SiobhanStarlight
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Wow, these are amazing Shaunie ❤️
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    SiobhanStarlight
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandModerator Posts: 659 Incredible Poster
    These are really good @Shaunie!
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
    SiobhanStarlight
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,058 Wise Owl
    These are so cool!!! Love them :heart:
    SiobhanStarlight
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    These are really great :) I'll be up one day!
    Siobhan
  • SiobhanSiobhan Posts: 14,451 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hahah thanks!
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,429 Wise Owl
    @Shaunie how did you do theseeee?

I wanna draw too
    Siobhan
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Community Champion Posts: 6,471 Master Poster
    Lovely drawings. 
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    SiobhanStarlight
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 995 Part of The Mix Family
    This definitely made us smile @Shaunie

Alan Carr is definitely a new one, though got likened to one of the Ben Mitchell's from Eastenders for a period of time :/

On the stubble front, probably not far off from the current reality :lol: I unfortunately missed the window when the barbers were open pre-lockdown so haven't been able to get a haircut this DECADE, so things are somewhat shaggy atm!

I'm definitely a big fan of your version of young mike 😂
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.
    Siobhan
  • SiobhanSiobhan Posts: 14,451 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ahhah. @Salix_alba_2019
    i used an app called Pro create but do have to pay for it and need apple product

@Ed Ben micheal really lool 😂😂 which one lol theres been many. Not the one right now?

You all look great when you're older too;P

• JellyelephantJellyelephant just traumatised apparently ✌🏼 Out of my mindPosts: 1,450 Wise Owl
    Shaunie omg I love these!!!! I have that app but I duno how to do anything on it lol you will have to give me a tutorial haha x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,429 Wise Owl
    Shaunie omg I love these!!!! I have that app but I duno how to do anything on it lol you will have to give me a tutorial haha x
    How are you getting on with it lol? 
    My mum has an ipad so I might download the app to mess around with it,i wish I had a pen though 😅
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant just traumatised apparently ✌🏼 Out of my mindPosts: 1,450 Wise Owl
    How are you getting on with it lol? 
    My mum has an ipad so I might download the app to mess around with it,i wish I had a pen though 😅
    Umm still haven’t worked it out lol I want a pen too but idk I’m trying to save for uni soooo 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    Hey @Shaunie

I'm a little late to the party - wow you are pretty talented!! These are amazingly done! 

I can imagine mine was the hardest, I look a lot different from the other two.  :p

The aged addition - also very well done, nice look into the future  :#

We really enjoyed these - Thank you!
    "Let everything happen to you. Beauty and Terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final"
    - Rainer Maria Rilke 
    DancerStarlightSiobhan
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Community Champion Posts: 6,471 Master Poster
    edited June 2020
    Italia said:
    Hey @Shaunie

I'm a little late to the party - wow you are pretty talented!! These are amazingly done! 

I can imagine mine was the hardest, I look a lot different from the other two.  :p

The aged addition - also very well done, nice look into the future  :#

We really enjoyed these - Thank you!
    You definitely look different but being different is okay.  Firstly you are female and you don't wear glasses. :p But you are pretty.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • MikeMike Community Manager Posts: 4,098 Community Veteran
    These are SO good! Nice to see you flexing your creativity @Shaunie.

Also slightly horrified at how accurate the young version of me is, and how perfect the old version is. It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if that's how I looked to be honest, maintaining the same overall look of 'awkward beardy liberal middle class white guy' but with a few wrinkles, hahah.

The day back from a holiday is usually pretty sluggish but these in combination with @Aidan's long hair meme have made it a lot brighter and a lot more fun. Thanks guys - I needed a laugh today. :tongue:
    Taking a break 🌈
    Siobhan