Home Introduce Yourself
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Hi!

JayJJayJ Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
Hi everyone!

My name is Jay and I'm a psychology student from Hull. I'm really proud to be a member of the new Youth Representative team here at The Mix and I'm really excited to start working with you guys in this community!

Psychology is my first love and mental health is a subject I'm incredibly passionate about. Beyond that, I'm a bookworm who loves baking sweet treats, and volunteering with a diverse range of people in a range of settings. My aim is to make a positive impact on this world and this society, and it starts right now by listening to your voices!

I hope everyone is keeping well and busy at this time! <3
HarryTZenBenMa

Comments

• MikeMike 🎮 LondonPosts: 3,829 Community Manager
    Welcome to the community, Jay. :3
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
    JayJ
  • HarryTHarryT Posts: 133 Group Chat Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Hey Jay,

Lovely to see you here! Welcome!  :)
    JayJ said:
    Hi everyone!

My name is Jay and I'm a psychology student from Hull. I'm really proud to be a member of the new Youth Representative team here at The Mix and I'm really excited to start working with you guys in this community!

Psychology is my first love and mental health is a subject I'm incredibly passionate about. Beyond that, I'm a bookworm who loves baking sweet treats, and volunteering with a diverse range of people in a range of settings. My aim is to make a positive impact on this world and this society, and it starts right now by listening to your voices!

I hope everyone is keeping well and busy at this time! <3
    "I know what I have to do now, I’ve got to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
    Cast Away

JayJ
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,739 Legendary Poster
    Hiya @JayJ, welcome to the community it’s great to have you here :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    JayJ
  • ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,993 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @JayJ
    Alis propriis volat 
    JayJ
  • AngelAngel Posts: 24 Boards Initiate
    hello jay my name is Angel, i think you might like me because I'm very friendly and I have autism. which I can have problems communicating
    JayJ
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited June 2020
    Welcome Jayj!
    JayJ
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,307 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome! Good to have a passion for these things! Hope you enjoy it here <3
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    JayJ
  • ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,993 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @JayJ! It's love you have you here! 

I hope you enjoy being a Youth Representative, that's amazing! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,188 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x