Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Coronavirus memes

Comments

• Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Not exactly a meme, but felt this was too good not to share! <3 to our NHS heroes:

https://twitter.com/CrazyGloble/status/1249649601344409601
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

• ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer

A lot of cell towers has been lit on fire
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    these photo montage things are popular
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Join me in saying "middle finger to coronavirus" 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl

Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Aidan said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited June 2020
    Aidan said:

What on earth! 😂
    @Aidan What was the thing about Lockdown Mike and Lockdown Ed supposed to mean? Very funny.
    Aidan said:
    @Kasa2103 you couldn't get a hair cut back when we were in lockdown :lol:
    Oh that is what you meant dude! Very good.
    On Tuesday me and my art teacher were comparing who has longer hair now. Turns out hers is just a little bit longer than mine. Shows how bored we are. Why would anyone normally compare the length of their hair?
    Aidan said:

😂😂😂😂

to be honest, that really isn't too far off the truth for me right now. Have always wondered what I would look like with longer hair! @Mike (tagging him as a present for his return) also went all in on a self-buzz-cut so his fringe days are behind him for now :p

• ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Aidan said:

@Aidan - this is an actual gift! I can't thank you enough for this. They will be pulled out at every possible opportunity :)  

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

Italia said:
    Aidan said:

@Aidan - this is an actual gift! I can't thank you enough for this. They will be pulled out at every possible opportunity :)  

I guess that you mean when you can go back to the office you will be printing copies for everywhere. ;)
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Kasa2103 said:
    Italia said:
    Aidan said:

I guess that you mean when you can go back to the office you will be printing copies for everywhere. ;)
    That is one possibility Kasa, I'm not going to lie.. a very real possibility! 

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

Italia said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Italia said:
    Aidan said:

That is one possibility Kasa, I'm not going to lie.. a very real possibility! 
    And maybe as presents for Christmas. Or in a meeting. 
    Italia said:
    Aidan said:

Shouldn't of said anything. Could of totally secret santa that. 
    On a canvas..or maybe a mug 😂
    edited June 2020
    Definitely something to look at in the future to smile at. But keeping going Mixlorians!
  • ToniToni Deactivated Posts: 67 Boards Initiate
    Aidan said:

I just came here to say, this is BRILLIANT 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

Not a meme just a tiktok lol
    https://vm.tiktok.com/JRuuNsU/

• StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:

The pain the pain!! It’s horrible!!!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
    GreenTea said:

100% accurate!