Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Mix

SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
edited June 2020 in General Chat
Guess what i spent last night doing and all morning - you def can call me a weirdo or a sado😂. Also then thought it was weird but yeah you tell me to keep distracted😂  thought it was a nice thing to do. Sorry looks a bit shit lol but yeah. Just for fun. 😅

@The Mix @Mike @Ed_ @Italia
sorry @Connor your picture isnt up there. 

I drew you all as digital! Hope you like it or makes you laugh lol😂

For anyone wondering/dont know. Images i tried to copy are the ones on this link. https://www.themix.org.uk/about-us/staff

@Italia Yours was the hardest ah

@Ed_ i feel like yours looks a bit more like alan carr than you 😂anyone ever told you you look like alan carr😂also sorry youve got some stubble on your lips😂

@Mike if you wanna look a bit younger😂

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
Post edited by Siena on

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    These are awesome!! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Wow, these are amazing Shaunie ❤️
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    These are really good @Shaunie!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    These are so cool!!! Love them :heart:
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    These are really great :) I'll be up one day!
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hahah thanks!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie how did you do theseeee?

I wanna draw too
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Lovely drawings. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    This definitely made us smile @Shaunie

Alan Carr is definitely a new one, though got likened to one of the Ben Mitchell's from Eastenders for a period of time :/

On the stubble front, probably not far off from the current reality :lol: I unfortunately missed the window when the barbers were open pre-lockdown so haven't been able to get a haircut this DECADE, so things are somewhat shaggy atm!

I'm definitely a big fan of your version of young mike 😂
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Ahhah. @Salix_alba_2019
    i used an app called Pro create but do have to pay for it and need apple product

@Ed Ben micheal really lool 😂😂 which one lol theres been many. Not the one right now?

You all look great when you're older too;P

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie omg I love these!!!! I have that app but I duno how to do anything on it lol you will have to give me a tutorial haha x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie omg I love these!!!! I have that app but I duno how to do anything on it lol you will have to give me a tutorial haha x
    How are you getting on with it lol? 
    My mum has an ipad so I might download the app to mess around with it,i wish I had a pen though 😅
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    How are you getting on with it lol? 
    My mum has an ipad so I might download the app to mess around with it,i wish I had a pen though 😅
    Umm still haven’t worked it out lol I want a pen too but idk I’m trying to save for uni soooo 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Hey @Shaunie

I'm a little late to the party - wow you are pretty talented!! These are amazingly done! 

I can imagine mine was the hardest, I look a lot different from the other two.  :p

The aged addition - also very well done, nice look into the future  :#

We really enjoyed these - Thank you!

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    edited June 2020
    Italia said:
    Hey @Shaunie

I'm a little late to the party - wow you are pretty talented!! These are amazingly done! 

I can imagine mine was the hardest, I look a lot different from the other two.  :p

The aged addition - also very well done, nice look into the future  :#

We really enjoyed these - Thank you!
    You definitely look different but being different is okay.  Firstly you are female and you don't wear glasses. :p But you are pretty.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    These are SO good! Nice to see you flexing your creativity @Shaunie.

Also slightly horrified at how accurate the young version of me is, and how perfect the old version is. It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if that's how I looked to be honest, maintaining the same overall look of 'awkward beardy liberal middle class white guy' but with a few wrinkles, hahah.

The day back from a holiday is usually pretty sluggish but these in combination with @Aidan's long hair meme have made it a lot brighter and a lot more fun. Thanks guys - I needed a laugh today. :tongue:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.