Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Connect four!

Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
edited July 2020 in General Chat
It's Saturday and thought it would be fun to revisit another classic game - connect four!

The rules are simple, it's the community versus the mods. Whichever team gets four counters in a row first wins. This can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal. If someone in your team posts before you, you will have to wait until the other team have had a go before you can go next!

To have a go, just give me the number of the row you are looking to drop your counter, and gravity will do the rest!

I have taken the liberty of going first for the mods! Will update the OP as each team has their turn.

Mods are The Mix yellow, Community are The Mix red

Update - Fifth round complete!

Overall Score
The community 2 - 3 Mods

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Post edited by Ed_ on

Comments

• ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    4!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Sounds really cool. Just commenting so I can get notifications about when anyone comments.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Have updated including the mods next go!

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

3!
    Alis propriis volat 
    Darn too slow again.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'd like to play too. Can we be mindful that others might want to play too and let others take a turn. 
    Sorry not trying to be picky
    Okay. A bit like how I want to have a turn too.
    Come on mods! We want to play too.
    Updated! We can implement a turn queing system if that works, currently we have the next goes as:
    @Kasa2103
    @GreenTea

We will try and prioritise those who haven't had a go to make it fair :3

Sounds awesome. Thank you Ed! 

Apologies guys, I’m just very competitive :joy: 
    Alis propriis volat 
    @GreenTea - you're up next in the queue :)

Think I may need some mods to give me a hand as not sure I have a strategy at the moment!

@Italia @Mike @Connor @Stephanie @PoppyB @Jade09 @mags98 Looks like Ed needs some help.
    Eleanor said:
    Apologies guys, I’m just very competitive :joy: 
    No worries. It is a fun game.
    Sorry was making breakfast

GreenTea said:
    Sorry was making breakfast

No problem. Hope the breakfast is nice.
    What was on the menu @GreenTea ?

Come on Team Community.
    Greek yogurt with blueberries, raspberries  and a drizzle of honey @Ed_
    Light, quick and healthy! 
    I am going to choose 5.
    GreenTea said:
    Greek yogurt with blueberries, raspberries  and a drizzle of honey @Ed_
    Light, quick and healthy! 
    Yum. 

All welcome to join in :3 Perhaps if you were the last person to play, wait a little to see if someone else has the next go :+1: - I know how tempting it is to beat me :p

Yes @GreenTea Great choice!