Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Mike said:
    Jeez! I didn't realise it had become a widespread problem. That's so sad. :pensive:
    There's been lots of fires in woods and fields too because people are just leaving their BBQs laying around and all the litter and alcohol bottles.
    It makes me so angry. 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,780 Master Poster
    edited June 2020
    At my school there is someone who lives next to the school using our field as a bin. He has thrown potato over the fence and it has gone rotten right near our long jump area. And he has thrown over stuff in the past. The rotten potato has been there for nearly a week. Fuck sake dude use your food waste bin! Not our field! Absolutely disgusting.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,614 Legendary Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    At my school there is someone who lives next to the school using our field as a bin. He has thrown potato over the fence and it has gone rotten right near our long jump area. And he has thrown over stuff in the past. The rotten potato has been there for nearly a week. Fuck sake dude use your food waste bin! Not our field! Absolutely disgusting.
    There was someone like that at my school when I was in primary, it was horrible. 

This issue gets me really really mad can you tell haha!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Kasa2103 said:
    There was someone like that at my school when I was in primary, it was horrible. 

Not only does the rotten potato man use our field as a bin, he also uses our field as an area to trespass. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kasa2103 said:

Not only does the rotten potato man use our field as a bin, he also uses our field as an area to trespass. 
    Makes me wonder what’s wrong with some people. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kasa2103 said:

Makes me wonder what’s wrong with some people. 
    Exactly.
    Smashed my ribs on a door handle 😭😭 it's do bruised and swollen. All I was trying to do was vaccum 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    Omg am i a man i just found a random black hair on my neck😧
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    It feels like i have been winded

and dont you think sometimes your phone can mind read? 
    All i typed into google was "it feels like" then the first suggestion ....i have been winded. Like ive never googled anything like that. Weirdd
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Why is it that whenever I run out of any colour of printer ink it won’t let me print anything at all. Why the fuck do I need the blue printer ink to be fully filled when I want to print in black. Will never make sense.
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @independent_ mine does this, when I click file print and change the settings to black and white it lets me print without even when the coloured inks are empty. You could try that, hopefully it works 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    Eyepatch said:
    @independent_ mine does this, when I click file print and change the settings to black and white it lets me print without even when the coloured inks are empty. You could try that, hopefully it works 
    I’ve tried that @Eyepatch, unfortunately it looks like a whole new pack of ink because it doesn’t work. The annoying thing is when you’re setting up my printer with ink it tests it and drains the colours before you’ve even used them properly... annoying 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I really hope my blood tests come back tomorrow with anemia if it's all fine I don't know how I'll cope 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited June 2020
    Post edited by Salix_alba_2019 on
    Being woke up nearly every night by my dad ignoring his alarm being on so loud for when he goes to work at 4. Like wtf your awake now turn it off. So fucking selfish
    "We'll have your test results by tomorrow the latest"
    "Ah nah they're not in bye"

Can't say i'm not surprised!  :p 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    This just came up on my Twitter ... this is just for my county alone and it annoys me so much that we’re still so hidden and stupid bloody government are trying to use carers week to thank all the Paid carers ... don’t get me wrong it’s a rough job cuz I do it but carers week is about unpaid carers you know the ones who often don’t get recognised. I am recognised more for my uniformed care role then I am for my caring at home ! 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    How the fuck is telling someone to do their research first about the implant and pill etc..
    Seen as medical advice??? What the fuck
    The police "we wont come round but you need to ring 111 and tell them" i was like "yeah sure i will". Police "okay good because i will be checking". Me "oh i wont actually" then he laughed lol
  • BenMaBenMa Moderator, Staff Posts: 143 Helping Hand
    *screams* :cry:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    "Isabelle: your island is still 2 stars maybe add some more flowers!
    What do you think I've done all week 😭😂

(Animal crossing rambles 😂)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    feeling poetic today
    everything always goes ^^
    Gotta leave for work now😭😭only induction for new rules. But thats still sttessful and ive gotta walk all the way to town and back ugh
    Really am just fed up today.
    Really fucking fed up
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,305 Part of The Furniture
    edited June 2020
    Over the past 24 hours, I think I've bitten the same point on my lip no less than 5 times.

Why are we like this as a species?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Mike said:
    Over the past 24 hours, I think I've bitten the same point on my lip no less than 5 times.

Why are we like this as a species?
    Ouch!
    Think I've caught a sick bug 😷😷 there's one going round and I feel rough as fuck. I don't have time to be poorly. Why why why. Come on for fuck sake. 
    Why are germs a fucking thing
    Get well soon @GreenTea ! 💖

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Laine said:
    Get well soon @GreenTea ! 💖
    Thank you.
    Honestly feel so sick and headachy 😷
    I hope you feel better soon @GreenTea.

Ouch, @Mike trouble is once you bite the lip once it swells and you end up biting it more.