Home Fix The Mix
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Want to help redesign our website?

MikeMike 🎧LandaanPosts: 3,641 Community Manager
edited June 2020 in Fix The Mix
The Mix is an organisation powered by young people, and we need you to help shape our future. :)

We are currently reviewing The Mix’s website and the support it offers to young people. We know our website is not as user friendly as it could be; we know it can sometimes be difficult to navigate and find what you're looking for. For this reason, we're running an online workshop so we can hear your thoughts. In this session, you'll be able to give us your ideas and suggestions to improve our website.

Whether you've only used the website once, twice, or you use it every day - we'd love to get your input.

The online workshop is set to run at the end of June. If you’re interested in taking part and helping shape our website, just fill in the form below, giving us a few more details about yourself and the ways you've used our website before.

If you sign up, we'll be in touch with all the details at a later date. :)
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!

Comments

• DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,896 Part of The Furniture
    Signed up :) Let's hope that it will be at a convenient time
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    Mike
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,039 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited June 2020
    You missed out a pretty important age gap on your sign up form...it goes from 16-20..then jumps to 26-30.
    I'd like to sign up but my age range isn't there lol
    @The Mix

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

ZenMike
    Can it be added or like is that age range not invited or what? Lol

Astrid Alauda

• BenMaBenMa Posts: 66 Boards Initiate
    GreenTea said:
    Hey @GreenTea, Mike reacted to your post with Insightful so I'd imagine he's already brought it up with  the appropriate person(s). I'm sure he'll respond here, and perhaps tag you when it's fixed! :D
    Children, after all, are not just adults-in-the-making. They are people whose current needs and rights and experiences must be taken seriously. – Alfie Kohn
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,641 Community Manager
    BenMa said:
    GreenTea said:
    Hey @GreenTea, Mike reacted to your post with Insightful so I'd imagine he's already brought it up with  the appropriate person(s). I'm sure he'll respond here, and perhaps tag you when it's fixed! :D

Indeed! Thanks @BenMa

@GreenTea I didn't have time to respond to you before heading off for the day yesterday, but I wanted to react and acknowledge what you said and I flagged it with my colleague. The form has been updated and you should see a complete list of age ranges there now. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
    @Mike
    Yes hi, sorry I was really impatient. I was on a go go go, really motivated, just get everything done mood yesterday.
    Sorry again

Astrid Alauda