Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Tired. 

Too much negativity absorbed. First time in a long time that I'm scared for myself
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    the psychiatrist confirmed my diagnosis, i am bpd. idk how i am feeling, but i guess im ok, i just need to learn more about this disease... but finally it's over, my diagnosis after three years its finally completed and its something i can identify a lot...
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Don’t think I’ve passed this year at college because I’ve really struggled this year especially since corona. If I thought I’d fucked before I definitely have now
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,309 Part of The Furniture
    edited June 2020
    Social media detox has been really beneficial. I'm feeling a lot better. Today I found a animation on Netflix and I really enjoyed it. 
    Hard relate, @Salix_alba_2019. I've been off social media for a while and decided to log in for the first time in ages today, mainly to see what the discourse was like around COVID and BLM. Immediately regretted it and remembered why I decided to bail on social media in the first place.

Safe to say I've been a lot happier and more mindful since I made that decision. :) Glad it's helped you.
    Post edited by JustV on
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    AriannaArianna Posts: 77 Budding Regular
    I’m so tired and so scared and everything feels awful and I don’t know what to do anymore.
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    i feel like i'm fighting the thoughts every day, the sexual abuse, the self harm, suicidal thoughts I cant get away from it and people unwilling to help me really doesn't help me. I can't do this anymore
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    How do you talk about something without actually talking about it, especially because you don't want sympathy? 
    Ever had that feeling when you want to delete yourself from the world for a peace of mind ? 

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    So anxious I feel ill and there's so little to do to break away from it. :/
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    I woke up at 8 to make an phone call apointment.only just woke up again. I turned my phone on loud but clearly didnt work and had miss call. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Some days are better than others. My anxiety has been awful lately. Ruining everything
  • Options
    Walked into the door handle again 😂
  • Options
    Struggling to get out of bed
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Losing the will to live at this moment
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    Feeling like absolute worthless shit right now.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran

When the person who takes out your stitches happens to be someone from church 🙈😭

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    So anxious
  • Options
    Im so lonely
  • Options
    Anxious and lonely in all honesty, seems to be a lot of that around right now. First time that anxiety has really started getting to me, the shit sucks.
  • Options
    Sending hugs to those who need them
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    there is this black hole inside me, a grotesque form that represents guilt, despair and hopelessness. There is this void that blocks my view, that empties my soul and leaves me alone in the darkness. There is everything at the same time that a high speed train takes and turns into nothing, turns everything into dust. I'm fainting, dying little by little, extinguishing all the light I once had. Today I woke up crying, because I had another one of my countless nightmares that made me want to never sleep again. I am afraid of myself, I am afraid of the sad, melancholy and terrifying tangle that I am creating, watering and loving. I am afraid of life and what I will be like in a few years, if I will remain empty or if I will become someone.
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    I just want to sleep 
  • Options
    This anxiety is wild to the point I've started having nightmares, permanently thinking about things that will ruin my life and coming up with different ways that it's possible. Even when I find evidence to the contrary about one element, I immediately latch on to something else. I've always been anxious of things like driving, and having to solve different problems I face, but now I can't even get an email or text without being terrified of what it's going to say.  I'm always expecting terrible news, and I'm finding it difficult to enjoy anything that I try to do. Barely eaten in days because I feel so sick, and not being able to distract myself from things is forcing me to think about everything that depresses me. This is so shit and I need it to stop.
  • Options
    I wish I could motivate myself to shower. 
    I currently feel so spaced out and distant from myself. As if I'm not me, not in my body...
  • Options
    Riddled with anxiety. 
    Keep wiggling my fingers and taking deep breaths
  • Options
    Omg i feel awful
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sending lots and lots of hugs to all those who need them :heart:

We care about you all :smile:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    honestly still afraid of starting over, I don't know what to do. I'm afraid of being alone but also afraid of falling into a trap where I'm unable to say no. It doesn't help not having enough support to help cope with everything...it's so exhausting
This discussion has been closed.