Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I have a period of time where I'm doing ok..and then I crash mentally again
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Woke up crying and shaking after a really. And dream and I don’t know what to do 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited May 2020
    I had a dream that i was in a class room and we was doing jigsaw and then i had a urge to mess up someone's jigsaw so i did. But then everyone in the class hated me since Then and wanted me to go to prison.  I started to feel bad like i had killed someone So i removed my hands so i couldn't touch anyones jigsaw. But they all still hated me and wanted me to kill myself and told me to. So i said "okay". Then i flow up into the sky. The sky had some bubble wrap before the after life.

Then i woke up. And i had another dream that i was in that same class and someone starting pooing themselves and being sick so she ran out while no one was cleaning it up. And everyone was taking the pis out of her. Someone joked and said it was the teacher. But the teacher said "haha it wasn't me. IM not that dirty". So i stood up and said "she is clearly suddenly not feeling well and is not dirty" then i walked out to see if she was okay and started crying to her because i felt bad for her. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    honestly dreading tomorrow, can't stop thinking about it. Also trying to plan how to get out of the house so I can do the therapy session in the car not disturbed.... 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Mellyy99 said:
    honestly dreading tomorrow, can't stop thinking about it. Also trying to plan how to get out of the house so I can do the therapy session in the car not disturbed.... 
    I hope it goes well :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Find it really hard to do my washing i don’t know why. Got a pile of clothes in my corner from atleast lockdown. Keep telling myself i will do it tomorrow but never do
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Cramps :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Feeling bit sick just staying awake going over the abuse in my head😓😓😓😓😓 feeling really really bad and keeping having suciide method in my head
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    There’s nothing quite like missing the old times with someone who’s changed so much. There’s also nothing quite as sad as going through this with 2 people at once...
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    edited May 2020
    Im really struggling wake with too many thoughts. Teddy has been sleeping on my floor for past few weeks instead of my bed. He always does that near summer cause too much body heat from me. But its like he knows i feel bad and he is sleeping right next to me with his cute little face just facing me. I think he knows he's cute ah
    Lots of Louie hugs to everyone who needs or just wants them 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Really struggling this weekend. Lots of emotions and massive mood dip :(
    Supposed to be going on a picnic at half past and I feel too deflated to go anymore...
    But I organized it.
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I feel like a can of worms has been opened. Difficult conversations took place today, my straight white SO had no idea how bad things were for POC and today, he saw the worst of it. I don't think I've seen my boyfriend so devasted to the point of drinking to numb it. Georges death hit us really hard, we've not been okay but we'll continue to fight for him and many others. This isn't the end. 
    edited May 2020
    Fed up with some people 🙃🙃 nobody here. I'm also angry at the word for the current situation with racism. The behaviour of American police is disgusting. Behaviour of some people in general about it all, is just disgusting. 
    We are all human and should have equal rights and opportunities
    Exhausted.
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I'm taking a break today
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    An hour and a half later, over 18 attempts (I stopped counting) an ultrasound that still didn't work and an anethnatist they finally found a vein 🙃🙃 do I get an award for the world's shittiest veins now!? 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Cannae sleep 😩 erry thing hurts and am so uncomfortable aghhh 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    That's awful @Hann you always deserve someone with you regardless, sending lots of hugs 💖

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited June 2020
    Spook98 said:
    Dads birthday today, dont usually put much stock in anniversaries but I feel like shit today so maybe theres something to it.

Not nearly as bad as it used to be though, but maybe I just had a poor perspective of people spamming it all over social media every year, forcing me to see it and think about it. Nowadays it's just family and people I know he was close with, feels more genuine, but still hurts.
    How are you spending the day, @Spook98? Sending love - anniversaries are different for everyone and it's okay to spend it however you feel you need to. :) 
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    I'm yet again absolutely ruined. 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    @Mike
    Not much to do given current events, probably a whole lot of thinking about what to do, giving up and sleeping. :)
    @Hann big hugs ❤️
This discussion has been closed.