Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Talk about nature

tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
What's your favourite thing?
I think it's nice when you can hear the birds and sit outside in the sun

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I love watching and hearing a river stream over some rocks, 

The waves crashing 

And gusts of wind rustling trees and grass.

Visually I just like anything nature in the sunshine and cliffs :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    My favourite thing about nature is the feeling of the sublime. I love being up in the mountains and looking around at the other peaks surrounding me. Just endless mounds of snow and the lack of people is so calming! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I love being in quiet places, I think woods are my favourite there’s one near my house and it’s so nice and peaceful to walk through 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Lying in bed listening to a thunderstorm
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    I like the early morning air
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I like seeing all the fish having a grand time in the docks and sunsets!
  • Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    I love seeing all the different colours made by sunrise and hearing birdsong. I also find listening to waves on a beach to be really relaxing and you can smell the sea air