Home Anything Goes
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 6,132 Master Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    It is so bloody hot. Melting at the moment. :( Not even home from school yet but I am definitely changing into a sleeveless top and shorts as soon as I get back. I hate blazers!
    Damn it’s freezing up here in Scotland today @Kasa2103 lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,334 Part of The Furniture
    Kasa2103 said:
    It is so bloody hot. Melting at the moment. :( Not even home from school yet but I am definitely changing into a sleeveless top and shorts as soon as I get back. I hate blazers!
    I hate the heat but I hate the cold. Do you prefer it when it is too hot or too cold?
    There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 6,132 Master Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    I hate the heat but I hate the cold. Do you prefer it when it is too hot or too cold?
    Too cold, definitely. I can’t stand the heat. 

But at the same time I do like sitting outside in the sun having a few drinks of a Saturday afternoon... so I like both actually.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Too cold, definitely. I can’t stand the heat. 

But at the same time I do like sitting outside in the sun having a few drinks of a Saturday afternoon... so I like both actually.
    Lol. It is so hard to make decisions.
    There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    independent_Shaunie
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 206 Trailblazer
    So tired argh I accidentally clicked on something during creating account for something on mobile (cuz my dad decided to do via phone) and it didnt work and my dad was angry.
    joyaindependent_Shaunie
  • joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    i feel so bored
    everything always goes ^^
    independent_Shaunie
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,239 Wise Owl
    Going for walks to fill out the bored has made me too sleepy, but if I stay in all day I get bored.

Iyaya what do I do I doooo

I've woken up grumpy. My SO is a big talker and it's grating on me a bit. I love him dearly but damn sgsgsgsjssgsh
    independent_Shaunie
    I have this friend who always sends me hundreds of spammy messages when he is drunk and it drives me nuts. I ask him to stop and he doesn’t so I’ve resorted to muting him. Block is next!
    Shaunie
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,844 Community Veteran
    feeling so meh 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    independent_Shaunie
    edited May 2020
    Guess who has been listening to the radio for the last 3 hours. I can't even get to sleep. On the radio station I have been listening to it is all about loss, memories and healing. 
    Post edited by Dancer on
    independent_Salix_alba_2019Shaunie
    my parents are the best, even when they act wrong, they recognize it and apologies; they support me and makes everything possible to help me... i love them so much and im so grateful... its really a loss that i want to die so bad; they deserve a better daughter :/ 
    Shaunie
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 12,452 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Im feeling really stressed about my older sister and Bella. I just hope theyre not regretting getting her. Because beagles are a lot of work and i feel like they rushed into it. And they got the only one they could. I hope it doesnt throw back in their face. And i hope she is a nice dog. And i know her husband wanted the beagle more than her she would rather a small dog. And i mean her husband seemed to of choosen the name and didnt even ask us if we liked it or not. I don’t know i feel like her husband is a bit controlling snd i dont really like him tbh. Everytime we go round he is always moaning and shouting at my older sister or hogging the sofa like lying everywhere and watching his own stuff so we have to watch tv in their bedroom. Thats just plain rude right? He doesnt really make an effort to be nice. And i may just be over thinking but i feel like it was him who rushed to get one because he is not at work atm and bored. But what about when you go back to work and you have this big dog that is a lot of commitment. They are going to pay a dog walker everytime they go to work. I don’t know how they are going to afford that. I know i should be this negative about their puppy but i feel stressed for my older sister incase she feels like she was railroaded here
    Hi
    independent_joya
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,589 Community Veteran
    Just done the egg, sugar, shot challenge and now feel too sick to take my meds 🤮🤮
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    independent_
    Just done the egg, sugar, shot challenge and now feel too sick to take my meds 🤮🤮
    Oh noo😭

If it makes you feel better. Today I had one too many drinks after deciding that I needed some Dutch courage prior to waxing. Instead I ended wayyy too pissed and fell asleep on the toilet 😂
    independent_BubblesGoesBoo
    edited May 2020
    i bought acrylics and some paper to paint, but also: CW:
    i self harmed again so... why always that im happy i self-harmed??? thats so.. weird '-' 

Edit: Added CW and removed method

Post edited by Connor on
    independent_Eyepatch
  • EyepatchEyepatch Smol Bean Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @joya  if you paint something you can show us in the art thread if you want to :) 

sorry to hear about the part you put into a spoiler, it’s okay to make a thread about it If you want or check out some of the Mix’s pages, we are here for you :) 

"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    joya
    @Eyepatch i know that the part that i put into spoiler its something bad, but i dont feel real bad for it, its just... weird that happens always im fine  :# but thank you so much!!! <3
    Last month I finally spoke to my white therapist of 3 years about some of the racially motivated things that had happened to me in the UK...she tried to conceal her tears but I saw.

I spoke to my white partner about my experiences... He also cried. 

Being a minority in the UK doesn't mean that you don't experience racism. It happens all the time. We just don't talk about it. 

Now if you see that that telling people about about your experiences is enough  to make them cry imagine how it feels to be on the receiving end it. 

Neither of them had any idea that this was my reality and the reality of many other living In the UK. We accumulate these experiences that rot us from the inside out, but choose to conceal because no one understands. It's hard not to let your experiences turn you into a bitter and angry person but after being hit again and again and again it takes it toll.

One thing I am not, is naive. The world is a cruel place. What happened to George Floyd was unjust.

He deserves justice. 
    EleanorMikeLaineindependent_Millie2787Riley
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,732 Boards Champion
    I think this might be the one bit of coursework I will not finish I don't want it affecting my final grade but I just can't wrap my head around it!  

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    independent_Millie2787
    Just came back from what was supposed to be a lovely walk. Got heckled by the local regulars in the public gardens.

They were deliberately trying to get a rise out of me and I didn't take the bate, shouting about "if it was us we wouldn't have done it, they didn't need to burn down buildings, they didn't have to do that".. I think they missed the part of where SOME of  George Floyd riots where instigated by undnder cover police, or the part where target refused to sell milk to protesters who where being tear gassed for peaceful protesting, or the part where police were antagonising people to get them to retaliate? Remember when people where kneeling during the national anthem and there was uproar? When did peaceful protesting ever bring change? I don't condone the vandalism of businesses but can you actually beleive that without all without all the uproar, the murder would have been roaming free without any consequences for taking a life? Yes its sad that people's livelihoods where taken away, those are things can be replaced another life can't 

I didn't react to those people, because they wanted a reaction out of me and they wanted me to be the very thing they saw me as.

Laine
  • CalebCaleb Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    Someone stole my motorbike last night. Only bought it brand new 4 months ago. Pissed off, why can’t people work for their own shit instead of stealing other peoples pride and joys. Have to go back to my 50cc now until I can afford another 125😡🤬
    independent_Laine
    My friend seriously rang me just to ask me to find his girlfriends Facebook account! 😬 I don't even know his girlfriends surname. His girlfriend goes to my gymnastics club. I don't have Facebook. I don't know if his girlfriend has Facebook. Since when did my friend get Facebook? And why is it my job to find his girlfriends Facebook?
    independent_Laine
    It’s too fucking hot!!!!!!!

How do people like this weather. 
    DancerEyepatch
    tomorrow its gonna be my first consult with the new psychiatrist... i am very excited... and of course afraid, but my sister its gonna be with me, so im fine ^^  
    Jade09Dancerindependent_
    edited June 2020
    My friend has tried to ring me 18 times within the past 50 minutes. Can he not tell that I am not in the mood to talk? Especially as I know that he will go on and on and on and on about his girlfriend.

Edit: 22 times now.
    Edit: 27 times now.
    Edit: He finally stopped trying to ring me but he instead rang my mum. My mum made it perfectly clear to him that I do not want to answer the phone and that we cannot help him to find his girlfriend on Facebook (which is what he wanted me to do.)
    Post edited by Dancer on
    Kasa2103 said:
    My friend has tried to ring me 18 times within the past 50 minutes. Can he not tell that I am not in the mood to talk? Especially as I know that he will go on and on and on and on about his girlfriend.

Edit: He finally stopped trying to ring me but he instead rang my mum. My mum made it perfectly clear to him that I do not want to answer the phone and that we cannot help him to find his girlfriend on Facebook (which is what he wanted me to do.)
    That’s ridiculous, remember you can always block if it’s a problem @Kasa2103
    I feel really ashamed to be me. It feels like I am worthless and very stupid sometimes.  It might seem heartbreaking for a 14 year old to say (or for anyone to say) but it is honestly how I feel at the moment.) :( 

I can't even do a lot of the stuff that people my age can do. 

I can't catch a ball, I can't throw a ball, I can't do a lot of sport such as tennis or rounders or football, I struggle with certain aspects of getting myself dressed, I struggle with cutlery, I struggle with drawing, I can't write in a straight line if there are no lines, I struggle with gluing, I can't dance well without constantly getting myself tied up and I wasn't able to tie my own laces until I was 12. 

I have ended up having to find different ways to do the things that people my age take for granted. Hopefully getting physiotherapy once the coronavirus stuff allows the hospitals to safely open and do appointments. 

Kasa2103 said:

That’s ridiculous, remember you can always block if it’s a problem @Kasa2103
    Eventually he got it through his head that no means no. He left me alone after what my mum said to him. Still very cheeky for him to ring me so many times and then ring my mum.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 10,836 An Original Mixlorian
    When you just want peace and quiet but can't get 5 minutes of it

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Dancer
    I told myself that I was going to stay away from social media this evening but then I came accross an ignorant comment. 

How can somone quote MLK and in the same sentence trivialise the George's death? HOW? 

Dancer