Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Alone

mimimimi Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
I'm feeling so alone. I haven't spoken to anybody in so long because I don't really have any friends. All I want is somebody I can call and chat to but there's literally nobody I can talk to. I keep seeing people on social media posting big group calls and quizzes and stuff and it's just emphasising how alone I feel. What can I do

Comments

• ElizabethElizabeth Posts: 93 Budding Regular
    You can always talk to me <3
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    We're all here for you Mimi <3

I'm looking to do some fun stuff around the boards lil quizzes crosswords, music challenges ect 
    and theres always photo challenges and threads to get involved in :) 

if you feel alone theres always the mix family x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    We are all here for you! Is there something in particular you would like to talk about? :heart:
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Reach out! Whether that's on here, or to people you know. You might be surprised, lots of people feel the way you do!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Hey @mimi

Its really brave that you reached out :) Sometimes it’s hard to join in even when you really want to, you can always start a thread in anything goes about something you are interested in. Chances are others will join in too. 

:) Also I like your icon, I watched the anime its is from ages ago and now that I’ve seen the icon I feel like watching it again 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    edited May 2020
    Hey @mimi

Just wanted to send hugs and echo what everyone else said - you are never alone at The Mix.

The Mirror wrote an article about loneliness during Covid if you wanted to have a look https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/dealing-lockdown-loneliness-keeping-active-22037767

Some of there tips are getting some exercise, setting a routine and learning a new skill. Maybe something like joining an online book club or online exercise class could be something that you're interested in? :)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Sending hugs @mimi we are all here if you ever want to chat. Whether that’s on the boards on in group chat. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • honeyxxhoneyxx Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
    Sending hugs how you feel is more common than you think💗