Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm tired of being tired
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited May 2020
    Well i think im wasting money trying to dye my hair blonde. 

It is going ginger and i dont even suit it😂 making my face look weird 
    Going to dye it back to brown😂

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Well i think im wasting money trying to dye my hair blonde. 

It is going ginger and i dont even suit it😂 making my face look weird 
    Going to dye it back to brown😂

I LOVEEEEE IT !
    edited May 2020
    Aw thanks @Salix_alba_2019

my sister keeps saying how horrible i look lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Why do other people’s worried and anxieties seem to be manafesting into my nightmares ! Something’s someone spoke to me earlier W about I’ve just bloody woken up from a nightmare about 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited May 2020
    Can someone help with stupid question

what does "take two 4 times day for 7 days" mean on meds Does it mean take 8 or 4?
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Can someone help with stupid question

what does "take two 4 times day for 7 days" mean on meds Does it mean take 8 or 4?
    @Shaunie I would think this means take 8, take 2 tablets, 4 times per day, for 7 days in a row. Please do ask your doctor if you’re not sure about this though.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    edited May 2020
    It is so bloody hot. Melting at the moment. :( Not even home from school yet but I am definitely changing into a sleeveless top and shorts as soon as I get back. I hate blazers!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Kasa2103 said:
    It is so bloody hot. Melting at the moment. :( Not even home from school yet but I am definitely changing into a sleeveless top and shorts as soon as I get back. I hate blazers!
    Damn it’s freezing up here in Scotland today @Kasa2103 lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Kasa2103 said:
    I hate the heat but I hate the cold. Do you prefer it when it is too hot or too cold?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    I hate the heat but I hate the cold. Do you prefer it when it is too hot or too cold?
    Too cold, definitely. I can’t stand the heat. 

But at the same time I do like sitting outside in the sun having a few drinks of a Saturday afternoon... so I like both actually.
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Too cold, definitely. I can’t stand the heat. 

But at the same time I do like sitting outside in the sun having a few drinks of a Saturday afternoon... so I like both actually.
    Lol. It is so hard to make decisions.
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    So tired argh I accidentally clicked on something during creating account for something on mobile (cuz my dad decided to do via phone) and it didnt work and my dad was angry.
  • joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    i feel so bored
    everything always goes ^^
    Going for walks to fill out the bored has made me too sleepy, but if I stay in all day I get bored.

Iyaya what do I do I doooo

I've woken up grumpy. My SO is a big talker and it's grating on me a bit. I love him dearly but damn sgsgsgsjssgsh
    I have this friend who always sends me hundreds of spammy messages when he is drunk and it drives me nuts. I ask him to stop and he doesn’t so I’ve resorted to muting him. Block is next!
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    feeling so meh 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited May 2020
    Guess who has been listening to the radio for the last 3 hours. I can't even get to sleep. On the radio station I have been listening to it is all about loss, memories and healing. 
    Post edited by Dancer on
    my parents are the best, even when they act wrong, they recognize it and apologies; they support me and makes everything possible to help me... i love them so much and im so grateful... its really a loss that i want to die so bad; they deserve a better daughter :/ 
    Im feeling really stressed about my older sister and Bella. I just hope theyre not regretting getting her. Because beagles are a lot of work and i feel like they rushed into it. And they got the only one they could. I hope it doesnt throw back in their face. And i hope she is a nice dog. And i know her husband wanted the beagle more than her she would rather a small dog. And i mean her husband seemed to of choosen the name and didnt even ask us if we liked it or not. I don’t know i feel like her husband is a bit controlling snd i dont really like him tbh. Everytime we go round he is always moaning and shouting at my older sister or hogging the sofa like lying everywhere and watching his own stuff so we have to watch tv in their bedroom. Thats just plain rude right? He doesnt really make an effort to be nice. And i may just be over thinking but i feel like it was him who rushed to get one because he is not at work atm and bored. But what about when you go back to work and you have this big dog that is a lot of commitment. They are going to pay a dog walker everytime they go to work. I don’t know how they are going to afford that. I know i should be this negative about their puppy but i feel stressed for my older sister incase she feels like she was railroaded here
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Just done the egg, sugar, shot challenge and now feel too sick to take my meds 🤮🤮
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Just done the egg, sugar, shot challenge and now feel too sick to take my meds 🤮🤮
    Oh noo😭

If it makes you feel better. Today I had one too many drinks after deciding that I needed some Dutch courage prior to waxing. Instead I ended wayyy too pissed and fell asleep on the toilet 😂
    edited May 2020
    i bought acrylics and some paper to paint, but also: CW:
    i self harmed again so... why always that im happy i self-harmed??? thats so.. weird '-' 

Edit: Added CW and removed method

Post edited by Connor on
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @joya  if you paint something you can show us in the art thread if you want to :) 

sorry to hear about the part you put into a spoiler, it’s okay to make a thread about it If you want or check out some of the Mix’s pages, we are here for you :) 

"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    @Eyepatch i know that the part that i put into spoiler its something bad, but i dont feel real bad for it, its just... weird that happens always im fine  :# but thank you so much!!! <3
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I think this might be the one bit of coursework I will not finish I don't want it affecting my final grade but I just can't wrap my head around it!  

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Just came back from what was supposed to be a lovely walk. Got heckled by the local regulars in the public gardens.

They were deliberately trying to get a rise out of me and I didn't take the bate, shouting about "if it was us we wouldn't have done it, they didn't need to burn down buildings, they didn't have to do that".. I think they missed the part of where SOME of  George Floyd riots where instigated by undnder cover police, or the part where target refused to sell milk to protesters who where being tear gassed for peaceful protesting, or the part where police were antagonising people to get them to retaliate? Remember when people where kneeling during the national anthem and there was uproar? When did peaceful protesting ever bring change? I don't condone the vandalism of businesses but can you actually beleive that without all without all the uproar, the murder would have been roaming free without any consequences for taking a life? Yes its sad that people's livelihoods where taken away, those are things can be replaced another life can't 

I didn't react to those people, because they wanted a reaction out of me and they wanted me to be the very thing they saw me as.

• CalebCaleb Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    Someone stole my motorbike last night. Only bought it brand new 4 months ago. Pissed off, why can’t people work for their own shit instead of stealing other peoples pride and joys. Have to go back to my 50cc now until I can afford another 125😡🤬
    My friend seriously rang me just to ask me to find his girlfriends Facebook account! 😬 I don't even know his girlfriends surname. His girlfriend goes to my gymnastics club. I don't have Facebook. I don't know if his girlfriend has Facebook. Since when did my friend get Facebook? And why is it my job to find his girlfriends Facebook?