Home Coronavirus/COVID-19
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Free Wednesday evening? Come along to our safeguarding co-design session from 6-7:30PM. sign up here

I see

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 1,638 Extreme Poster
I saw ppl playING in a group while goin for food, I was wondering if the social distancing rules r relaxing

Comments

• ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,993 Extreme Poster
    Hey Ellie, you're allowed to now meet with 1 person from 1 other household as long as you stay 2m away from them at all times. People shouldn't be playing in groups unless they're from the same household, unfortunately some people aren't following the restrictions though!

Hope that helps :) 

Alis propriis volat 
    ellie2000
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,097 Wise Owl
    edited May 2020
    Some people will ignore lockdown rules and meet friends in the park etc, but they aren't allowed to and police are doing their best to enforce this. Social distancing itself isn't relaxing, but some lockdown measures are :) keep up with the daily government briefings to stay informed!
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 1,638 Extreme Poster
    I h8 tories. Wat does 'stay alert' mean anyway. Bojo is not sticking to the rules, he's on holiday