Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I see

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
I saw ppl playING in a group while goin for food, I was wondering if the social distancing rules r relaxing
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Hey Ellie, you're allowed to now meet with 1 person from 1 other household as long as you stay 2m away from them at all times. People shouldn't be playing in groups unless they're from the same household, unfortunately some people aren't following the restrictions though!

Hope that helps :) 

Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    edited May 2020
    Some people will ignore lockdown rules and meet friends in the park etc, but they aren't allowed to and police are doing their best to enforce this. Social distancing itself isn't relaxing, but some lockdown measures are :) keep up with the daily government briefings to stay informed!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
    I h8 tories. Wat does 'stay alert' mean anyway. Bojo is not sticking to the rules, he's on holiday
    Crazy mad insane