Home Introduce Yourself
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Free Wednesday evening? Come along to our safeguarding co-design session from 6-7:30PM. sign up here

Hi I'm breadedbase I guess

breadedbasebreadedbase Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
Hi everyone I've been an the mix now for about a week (though it's hard to tell with lockdown as well as my own problems)

I've been dealing with death anxiety for about a month and a half but now I have a therapist and medication so things should start getting better.

I've been into Movies, PC gaming and Urban exploration. But these days with my current mental state I just watch YT, comedy panel shows and spend time with my family.
NumbPoetMike

Comments

• RileyRiley Posts: 818 Super Moderator
    Hey there @breadedbase and welcome to The Mix! I'm really glad to hear that you're taking some positive steps for your mental health I hope you manage to keep it up and I hope the community here can support you. :)

I seem to spend a lot of my time watching YouTube videos too, must be a side effect of the lockdown. :lol:
    breadedbaseNumbPoet
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,097 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x
    breadedbase
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,280 Master Poster
    Welcome to the community @breadedbase it’s great to have you here :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    breadedbase
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,767 Account Deactivated
    Happy belated welcome! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    breadedbase
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,284 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome! I hope things carry on getting better! Keep reaching out
    breadedbase