Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Who Has Been Better At Controlling COVID-19

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,780 Master Poster
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Who Has Been Better At Controlling COVID-19 6 votes

Bojo
0%
Donald Duck
33%
Past UserDancer 2 votes
Donald Trump
0%
Your mum
16%
Laine 1 vote
They are all rubbish
50%
independent_Tee AGreenTea 3 votes
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,612 Legendary Poster
    They are all rubbish
    All rubbish to me lol.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,780 Master Poster
    Donald Duck
    All rubbish to me lol.
    Lol 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Donald Duck
    Aidan said:
    Donald Duck has been controlling it with his 5G antennas this whole time
    Haha exactly. 
    Donald Duck
    Aidan said:
    The good-ish news is we should learn from our responses (at least I'd like to think we will :tongue: )and be better prepared for the next pandemic in 10-20 years' time!
    Not another one! This one has been shitty enough dude.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,612 Legendary Poster
    They are all rubbish
    Kasa2103 said:
    Aidan said:
    The good-ish news is we should learn from our responses (at least I'd like to think we will :tongue: )and be better prepared for the next pandemic in 10-20 years' time!
    Agreed @Kasa2103 as if we need another one of these ;) wonder what it’ll be next time.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Donald Duck
    What the heck is Marburg?
    Donald Duck
    Kasa2103 said:
    Aidan said:
    Agreed @Kasa2103 as if we need another one of these ;) wonder what it’ll be next time.
    Cheese Touch?