Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

relatively happy/good news thread

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Saw the most amazingly beautiful puppy go by the house this morning
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I enjoyed my video chat appointment with my therapist. My dream came true, I finally got to see her dogs 🥺

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I just took a selfie that I actually kinda like …. wow … progress?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    edited May 2020
    Been on calls with friends all morning and absolutely loved it. 
    Played games. Had fun 👌💕
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Nice! Well Done @Aidan, must feel pretty good to have them all done. 

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I made a snow angel, how's your day going? 🙈😂

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    My flowers have started to grow !!

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Won a giveaway :D
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Finished my last exam 🙌🏻🙌🏻
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    I've been making sure to get enough food 💪
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Finally turned in an art assignment earlier that I have been putting off for ages (although it is photography!) It was quite good and I even made some portraits and one was about Salad Fingers!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Got £50 in my bank today for helping with research of the mix and crisis messenger 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    We've got a food shop arriving today. Can't tell you how happy that makes me.

Small appreciations. :tongue: 
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Teddy is getting his balls of on 16th
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Went to sleep before 11:30pm last night. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Having a self care afternoon
    edited June 2020
    4 weeks sh free
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Thats so great greentea you should be so proud! 💖

I've got a good amount of coursework done, and last night I stayed up playing animal crossing while listening to the radio.
    I just love the night so much 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    A teacher smiled and waved at me as I got to school. 
    edited June 2020
    Got a McDonald's for cheap. Using promo code that took £15 off.  i got 3 Big Mac meals, 2 Mc flurries , 2 cheeses burgers, 1 double cheese burger.  All for £5 but plus delivery so £9 all together. Love good deals lol. (Ovbs to share with family)
    Got called a trailblazer on a newsletter from school today!
    Been able to do some new choreography since I got home from school. Partially inspired from past show at the performing arts thing that I do, partially inspired from Strictly Come Dancing and partially my own unique choreography.
    Week 3 of redecorating and couldn't be more happy with it!
     my sister tested negative for corona so feel like that means im unlikely to have it either
    After Waiting so long I’m finally getting my autism assessment on Thursday ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    edited July 2020
    It’s confirmed!! I should be back at dancing by the end of July!! The government have given permission for dance schools to reopen under strict guidelines from the week commencing the 21st of July! I couldn’t be more excited, the best news I’ve heard for weeks!!! Well may open but I’m still taking that as good news aha. Just filled out a form to say I’m wanting to come back as soon as I can aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
    Have spent the morning in my happy place , not often I’m able to get down but love it 

It's occurred to me that I have developed a crush on said person🥴

I've been a nervous wreck all day lol idk how to be cool 😂
    Dyed my hair 👌 makes me happy to do something for myself