Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    There's not long left until I've finished with this degree.
    I'm feeling super tired today but I keep going.
    I might need some more caffeine.

You can do it! Keep going! 
    Massive well done xx
    nawwwww you gonna make me cry lol

damn youuu and your niceness hehehe <3<3

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm struggling so much..
  • Options
    How do you keep going when you have no strength, will or motivation to keep going?
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    So stressed and my mind Just will not settle 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Just speechless. I just cant belive what happened. 

Ahmaud Arbery

I just cant
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Hug everyone <3

sorry just realise i put insight and agree to some posts. When on charge my phone starts clicking everywhere and going all weird. is weird. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Does it even matter anymore? :( I feel like I want to talk to someone about how things have been hard and traumatising for me but I don't know how to start or even motivate myself to do it. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    HowDoYouTalkAboutItHowDoYouTalkAboutIt Posts: 54 Boards Initiate
    I'm fed up of feeling so tired then being motivated to fix myself then rejecting the idea I can. I'm lost as I no longer have clear thoughts on how to help others which used to help me. I have constant mood swings snapping at family over nothing. I know I'm doing it after but then it's to late. I'm just so fed up
  • Options
    Yes I am still awake at this time but I cannot get to sleep.
  • Options
    My sleep schedule is fucked to be honest. 

Monday: 10:30pm- 7:30am
    Tuesday: 10:45pm-7:15am
    Wednesday- 10:15pm- 7:20am
    Thursday- 11pm-11am
    Friday- If I can get to sleep

• Options
    Had a nightmare that I lost my job last night and it was all so real I’m actually scared it’s going to happen 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    So I've been thinking. I'd like to do a top up course of English and maths during my "gap year". I feel like it would help to brush up on my English literature and general maths. 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Not in pain anymore but still not allowed back to work til my sick line runs out 🙄 waiting on the Dr phoning back to see if she can cancel the sick line 😂
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Love waking up to the sound of my neighbor smashing her house up again 🙃 
  • Options
    I just feel so run down 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    I have no friends I'm so lonely
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Just wanted to pop on to send hugs to everyone who needs them :heart:

We are all here for you :smile::heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Kasa2103

Karma gets people in the end, your bullies will get what's coming to them. I'll give you an example of some one at my uni. They were bullies throughout their education and even though she got straight A's at school and college, and a first in her degree. she got regected from every single vetinary school. Now she's at our uni doing a masters because her character was the one thing that flawed her. 

All thees people bullying you won't go on to do much with their lives but youuu, you've got big things coming for you ❤️
  • Options
    I wish things were a little bit easier for me
  • Options
    I've been seeing a lot of things about girls having cryptic pregnancies whilst still having periods.very scary. I'm paranoid now. 

• Options
    Sore from doing an Oti Mabuse dance class (or about 15 minutes of it) and an entire Joe Wicks PE lesson as well as running half a mile yesterday. 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    I've been seeing a lot of things about girls having cryptic pregnancies whilst still having periods.very scary. I'm paranoid now. 

Me too @Salix_alba_2019, they’re very scary stories indeed and the thought of it scares me a lot. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    My mental health has taken a huge dip lately :(
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs everyone 💕
    Its important to remember salix and independent that while it happens its rare.

And if you're ever unsure pregnancy tests are easily available :) 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    My idiotic cat just dug her claws into my stomach. That idiot has such sharp claws and it hurt. :( 
This discussion has been closed.