Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Good thing?

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
Wat r the good things for dying. My mental health is going wee sppaaaat boom
Wat things are keeping ppl busy?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000

Things that are keeping me busy:

• Colouring :) I have an art therapy colouring book, but there are also lots of colouring sheets online. Or you could draw something yourself, that could be fun! 
    • Baking 
    • Watching Youtube videos 
    • Reading 
    • Writing 
    • Exercise 

Those are just some of the things I have been doing to keep busy :smile: I remember from some of your other posts that you enjoy playing games and writing too, so those could be some good ideas for you! 

How are you feeling today? :heart:
  • Options
    I bought games and drained my cache oops. I can't go out nomore coz appocalypse. I do stuff BC I think of dying. I like Lego 😀
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey Ellie,

What kind of Lego do you enjoy ? 

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I like building stuff, in Denmark airport I built a tall tower out of duplo
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Gemma1Gemma1 Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000
    Isolation is a really difficult time for mental health and you are not alone in how you're feeling. It's good that you enjoy building stuff and have found some things that make you feel more positive. I'm wondering what else that you enjoy doing through this time?

I agree with @coc0mac that drawing and writing can be a nice and helpful way of keeping busy and keeping your mind occupied. I've been finding that sewing also is a good way of keeping your mind busy as it requires a lot of concentration.